- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
So I am one of those bitter former Grey's Anatomy viewers that stopped watching after McDreamy was killed off. To me it was the last straw. I was a loyal viewer from the first season. I held my breath during the bombs, shootings, and plane crashes, expecting that through it all including the neglectful cruel mother and absent alcoholic father Meredith would get to have her happy ever after with McDreamy. Then they go and kill him off, and that was it. With so much tragedy I am not sure how Meredith isn't a basket case...at the very least she is a jinx as every one around her keep dying and the most unlucky person in the world.
Grey's Anatomy should have ended several seasons ago. I watched the first 3 seasons and I haven't been interested since.
This show got super overrated and stupid here recently. Like they killed all the good characters off and the show went to crap. The first few seasons are seriously killer. But after that it’s horrible.
Yawwnnnnnn worst show ever. It's slow and boring very predictable. I would never watch again it was all bad
I honestly couldn't get into it. It's over dramatic (no way are first month Doctors going to be given permission to do brain surgery, heart surgery, etc. in one day.). I wish it also was like a real life hospital where there are other medical people aside from doctors were involved too.
Meh, that's about all I have to say for this show. Not the best. It's like friends but doctors and nurses.
Watched about 5 minutes of one episode and just couldn't get into it. I found the characters to be incredibly whiny. I said I'd give it another chance, but just couldn't bring myself to sit down & watch again.
I hate this series I'm angry with it ..they killed George !!! I can't believe it what is happening..it's a crazy series I can't watch it anymore they break my heart
I have tried to watch this show and I just cannot get into it. I have seen a few episodes that I liked but overall the show is pretty boring to me
Can NOT get into this this show. Tried watching it several times after all the hype about McDreamy and McSteamy - I don't get why this is so popular with bad acting.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos