- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
My all time FAVORITE show! I love all the characters and actors! I am so glad they are still on air! I can never wait until the next week to find out what's going to happen.
I love this show! You learn so much about the risk you take when having surgery the job doctors do! I can wait to see another season love the story can't get enought of it
So this show has definitely gone downhill in recent years, but I can't help but be addicted to it. The drama, the hospital stuff, all of it. It's just super entertaining.
Ah. my guilty pleasure. the show is ridiculous and slightly unbelievable, but there's something endearing about seeing the other side of people we tend to see as fixers.
Duudde this show makes me want to be like a surgeon or something because that's how good this show is. not even kidding this show is amazing, made me cry on some parts to
At first when it first came out, I didn't care much for it, just like many other shows out there. But then a few years ago, I started watching it on Netflix and couldn't get enough of it.
Not many shows could hold my interest for as long as this one but I still enjoy it-- its like catching up with old friends that you've enjoyed being with for many years.
I have a love hate relationship with this show. Don't get me wrong it is a great show but I don't like being sad after almost every show. Other than that it is pretty good
This is my favorite show since House stopped. I've laughed, cried and been in suspense ! Although a bit unrealistic on things they do and body parts it's a WONDERFUL show.
Just recently started watching this show on Netflix and ALREADY OBSESSED. Now I find myself staying up until 3 in the morning watching it because I cant stop. GREAT show!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos