- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
My mom and I started watching this when it first came out, and I loved it so much that I'm rewatching it now on Netflix. Such a great storyline and each episode is a mix of emotions.
This is my absolute favorite show! Thursday nights are my favorite! it's a great drama. the characters are awesome. I am a huge MerDer fan! i am excited to see what happens with meredith and mcbaby in the storm! Seriously best show ever. Seriously!
I have been in love with this show since I seen the first episode. It keeps me interested, and while it is nothing like the real healthcare field I love being able to relate in a way.
Grey's Anatomy continues to be one of my favorite shows even after all of these years! Absolutely love the cast, and the intersecting story lines. Derek and Meredith are my favorite:)
My all time favorite! I have watched all seasons countless times its something you really get sucked into and can't stop watching. Its a real tear jerker at times and I 100% suggest it
Grey's Anatomy is the only show I have faithfully followed for longer than 8 seasons! I love the medical references, love the drama and love the actors! One of my favorite shows ever!
I look forward to this show every Thursday night! Makes a great show to watch in Netflix if you have never seen it! Even though there are a lot of seasons I don't want it to ever end!
I started watching this on a streaming site after season seven...and I binge watched them all. I am glad that it is coming to an end now. The characters are so easy to become vested in even if their problems are so outrageous. I will miss them.
LOOOOOOVE! I think I speak for most of America when I say that I'm still mourning Dr. McDreamy, but I'm still a total addict. I really hope Alex & Jo get back together & he doesn't run or go to jail!
I came across this on Netflix I bypassed it several times in television before. After the very first episode it became a marathon one after another. I thoroughly enjoy this series.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos