BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Allison N.
Fort wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite shows. I've been a fan since the beginning. I love the original characters just as much as some of the new comers. It's easy to fall in love with this cast of amazing actors.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great story line and a total must watch for any Netflix lover their is, I know I couldn't stop watching it myself, but that's how I feel about most tv shows I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is my favorite show on Earth. I have probably watched every episode more than 10 times each. It is an emotional rollercoaster that no matter how hard you try you can't get off.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a faithful watcher of Grey's Anatomy been watching for all 11 seasons. Episodes will make you laugh, cry and cringe. It's the only show i have watched faithfully ever in all my 33yrs.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
I have been watching nothing but greys anatomy. I'm seriously obsessed. You fall in love with the characters and they are so good at expressing themselves. Its amazing. Their acting is amazing.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga
My love for Grey's is overpowering. Literally I have watched every marathon from the beginning. You begin to feel as if you are in the position of the characters with each episode and eventually you find yourself thinking like some. It's scary but the connection you have with the characters show that the actors did an amazing job!
Megan R.
Clare, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My favorite drama on TV! I've been a loyal viewer since the first episode! Great actors and touching story lines. I'm always ready to cry when I watch but I cram relate to many of the story lines!
Sydney H.
I love Grey's Anatomy SO much! My family thinks that I'm crazy! I'll admit that some of the scenes are cheesy, but as a person interested in the medical field, I love watching this show.
Darci D.
I've been watching Grey's Anatomy since the very beginning and haven't missed an episode yet. I owe all the seasons on DVD (except for the current season of course). I absolutely LOVE this TV series. It's full of drama, romance, and comedy all in one.
ari k.
Mcdonough, GA
Grey's is a great show. I binged watched it for a couple of weeks and was hooked. it kind of seems like it's slowing down, then again i need to catch up, but it's still worth the watch.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!