- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I have watched every single episode and they never disappoint I love this show. They get you really involved with the characters and the stories. I get to laugh, cry and every emotion there is.
I absolutely love this show! While I admit it may be at times a bit unrealistic but its content and drama is what makes the show so intresting and makes you want to apply to med school asap.
I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families.
I watched this show at the beginning, faded for a little while, and I am back to watching every week and never getting enough. The characters are easy to become attached to and the acting has improved over the years. I recommend giving it at least a chance!!
Show is always changing which is good and bad. I like the main characters that are left. The show doesn't really like happy endings. Sometimes gets too political or annoying. But overall very good
This is one of my most favorite shows, I have been watching it for years and have loved every minute of it, I have laughed and cried as the time goes on and my favorite actors and actresses have been cut from the show, I would recommend this show to anyone.
Absolutely LOVE this show. My favorite are the earlier seasons, and I think they should end the series soon, but overall it's a fantastic and ADDICTING show. A Netflix-binge-watching must!
This show is great for the first few seasons, hits a lull for a couple seasons, picks back up, and now it's back to being kind of stale. i think after 10 seasons they've exhausted the show.
I am a die hard Grey's fan. Kepner and Avery are the best characters (even though they are not original). Definitely a show to watch if you are looking for a mix comedy, romance and drama. Shonda Rhimes created a great award winning show that is a must watch!
I've been watching this show with my mom for years. We love it and all the characters are great. I feel like I really know them lol. It's a must watch, except if you get grossed out by blood!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos