- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
Have always loved this show and have watched it for years. But very upset with them getting rid of Derek this season. He was a main charter and loved watching him. Not sure I will watch it again.
This show is addicting; the earlier seasons are definitely where the action is at. By far my absolute favorite! To start watching ASAP I recommend heading to Netflix (seasons 1-9 are all there).
I really love this show. Unlike other medical dramas like House, this one has something different every episode. It is addicting and keeps my attention, and I always come crawling back for more.
I have been following Greys Anatomy since the very begining. But the only thing that does bug me is that a lot of the characters from the first couple of seasons have either died or went away.
I am so hooked on this show. It is so good, I finished watching the 9 seasons in 2 and a half months and I still love. The show never gets boring and only more interesting. It truly touches you every time something sad happens and it affects you. The best show ever!
I have loved this show ever since season 1 and now season 9 is still great! The relationship twists are kinda complicated to keep up with but I really like the journey from intern to surgeon and the relationships along the way. It's got me on the couch on Thursdays!
Absolutely love this show! I started watching about 3 years ago on Netflix and I've been hooked ever since!!! I can easily sit and watch every single episode back to back like a forever movie!!!
My mom always watches this show so I decided to watch with her one day and I got hooked! I started from the first season and I'm all caught up. SO much has happened but it's always been so good!
I used to watch Greys Anatomy every single day and I LOVED it. It did get old after awhile though, since they pretty much played the same exact plot lines over and over with different characters.
I have been a Grey's Anatomy addict from day 1, and I still love it. They have had some ups and downs, but I'm still hooked. I would like them to develop all of the new characters more, though.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos