BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great show that my husband and I have been fans of since Season one. We've laughed, cried and looked away at the gory parts. I love that they leave me wanting more every week and waiting for the next week.
Destiny M.
Homosassa, FL
I love this show! I watch it all the time! It never fails to make me cry! I have probably seen every episode a 100 times and can recite most of what they say! I am addicted to this show! #merder #mcdreamy
Ashlee L.
Chuckey, TN
I started watching this in season 9 so I had to catch up. I binge watched the first 5 seasons in a week! It was just so good I couldn't stop watching it! This is my favorite show on television right now!
Christiana L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
While I adore this show and miss the crossovers with Private Practice, the gore has gone up and up over the years to the point that I have to turn it off for large chunks just so that I don't blow chunks.
Amber L.
Bakersfield, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly the most depressing show on TV. Your favorite character will die or almost die. Don't get attached to one character or you will cry. ūüėā Used to love the show.. not so much after Dr. McDreamy left.
Lisa M.
DeRidder , LA
I LOVE GREYS! ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line.
Merinda G.
One of the best shows on television.This series is so great I'm all caught up and since episode one I've laughed cried(a lot)and just fell in love with this show.Its great everyone should try watching it.
Ali Z.
Hands down my all time favorite show on ABC. The real life scenarios make the show very emotional and pull the audience in to make them a part of each episode. Keeps getting better as the seasons go on.
Erica A.
Richmond Hill, ON
I got into Grey's late, but then I was addicted. it's ridiculous and unrealistic, but I like that drama to escape from real life. I got really attached to the characters, and love watching each week.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my go to drama show, I just wish they'd stop killing off all of the good people. Even though they do, It's totally worth it. It is a drama with funny moments.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!