- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
This is, hands down, my favorite show on TV. I was reruns of Grey's on Netflix everynight. This show is so different than other medical dramas, the characters are so relatable. You feel like you know them.
Stick to the first few seasons. I've watched them over and over and I love them. Things go downhill in the later seasons, and even though I was a diehard fan, I stopped watching because it just got too dark.
I love watching this show. I love shows like this. They get very interesting and the show has amazing actors. It is way better than other tv shows. It's a definitely much watch tv show I recommend watching it
My sister got me hooked on this show. At first I thought it would just be another TV drama but after a few episodes, I was completely hooked. If I could recommend anyone to watch a show it would be this one
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH SOMETHING THAY WILL MAKE YOU CRY THIS IS IT. Shonda rhymes is an amazing writer, I love this show and cry every episode whether it be a happy cry or sad cry. This show is a must watch!! 10/10 recommend
I love Grey's Anatomy and have watched it since day one. However this season has been more than predictable. Where did the fun go? It has definitely suffered a decline in watchability. Still gotta love it!
I still love it even though I feel like the writers are running out of stuff for the show. I'll be hooked no matter what. It's a great show with characters you feel like you may actually know in real life.
Quite possibly my favorite show on television. It has made me cry, laugh, and get angry. The drama can get a bit meh.. But it still has me hooked. It'll throw you off with plot twists and surprise you a ton.
Ellen Pompeo was quoted as saying she would stay on as Meredith Grey as long as it made sense. Well, I’ll continue to watch Grey’s Anatomy as long as there’s a Meredith Grey so we all might be here awhile. 🤞
Having followed this series from the beginning I am always impressed at how they magically keep viewers drawn in despite the tragedies that conjure up intense emotions over fictional characters. It's beautifully painful and aren't we all gluttons for punishment in one way or another?
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos