BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Cristina S.
Port Washington, NY
This show follows a group of surgeons throughout their careers. They experience tragedy, success, start families, and end friendships. I cry almost every time I watch this show, and I have seen every episode.
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This used to be one of my favorite shows. I think it's gone a little down hill since season 11. The acting is good and the story lines were great. But recently I feel like it's very over done and being drawn out.
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the few shows I will still watch. It makes you laugh and it makes you cry. Kind of sad that some of the more popular characters are leaving. So far it hasn't effected it too badly. Never miss an episode!
Laura B.
I just started watching this on Netflix, I'm on the 3rd season and hooked! This is a great show and the actors are outstanding! Sometimes it can be really sad but their are funny moments too. Two thumbs up!!!
Taylor H.
The beginning was so much better. As the show goes on I've gotten a little bored of it. I do think the show is still good. It just can't keep my attention the same as it did before. I did love the show though.
Sallie V.
Hayward, CA
I loved the show but kind of wish they had ended the show with the crash. They just just played out all that the can.

It was a great show but they have run out of the magic and energy the show once had.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
I used to love this show because it wasn't only about the drama going on in the hospital. it also touched on the interactions with the patients which i liked to see. now its all drama and they are taking it too far. in my opinion the show is awesome, but this needs to be it's last season.
Courtney B.
Anaheim, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I binge watched about 5 seasons of this show in just a few month's on Netflix. I've since had to stop watching because TBH my poor heart couldn't take anymore deaths or extreme drama. Still, highly recommend!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
One of my all time favorite shows! Love the actors, the characters, the drama and the medical aspect. Great show! Sad to lose to many of the original characters, but the replacements have been great as well!
Tamara R.
This show is one of my BIGGEST addictions!!!! All the actors and actresses are amazing and the story lines keep you on the edge of your seat all season long! If your not watching this show you are missing out!!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!