- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
🙌🏽 Yes !!! Go watch it right now. Grey's Anatomy is so good. All of the characters are so lovable. It's a medical drama show,which is so addicting. I definitely recommend it and I would binge watch it all over again.
I love this show, and I watch it with my sister every Thursday. (Even if we're not together, we watch and discuss). It's my generation's version of ER (which my mom used to watch). After 10 years, still good story lines.
Love love love grey's anatomy!! Been a fan is it started and although it is not at all what it used to be and so many of my favorite characters are no longer a part of it I can't stop myself from continuing to watch
After all the years I have been watching it I still love it. I get pulled in to new stories and new characters. The writing and the acting is awesome. I own every season on DVD and watch past episodes over and over.
Love the show, love seeing what they have to go through on a daily basis, however the recent events have me asking wtf is going on, ending Derik off the show leads me to think that it might be coming to a end itself
I have watched this show since it first began, I honestly cannot believe it is still on. As a bio major, I love how fairly realistic some of these cases are, and it definitely has influenced many young women to be strong and never give up on their dreams! Can't wait for next season!
MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOW . From the first episode to the last I've been a huge fan . I can't wait for the next season to start to see what ends up happening :)
I would give this show a hundred stars if I could. LOVE IT. it's my absolute favorite!! It's so good and you can't help but binge watch it and lose sleep over it
This is one of my favorite shows ever!! It has everything in it, romance, comedy and action. What a perfect show!! You will get hooked to the characters in the first episode and you won't want to stop watching.
Best show ever! This show is sooo addicting. I have never missed an episode. My roommate and I watch them every thursday and re-watch the older episodes all the time! I love the characters and it is nice seeing them grow up in the medical field. As a nurse, the show is pretty accurate as well!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos