- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
One of my favorite Thursday (Shonda-day) night shows. I've been watching it for years. I'm sad yang is gone but this season seem very exciting since Grey has a new sister and Webber might have a daughter. Juicy stuff man, juicy stuff.
Number 3 favorite show of all time, would have given them 5 stars but the quality has definitely deteriorated throughout the years, and it’s not the same since the lead character was killed, but honestly I can’t stop watching
I have watched this show from the very beginning and still never miss an episode. Even though many of my favorites are no longer on the show, it still keeps me entertained. For me it has a little bit of everything which I love.
This show is one of my FAVORITE shows that I have seen my entire life.. It's all about Drama, Love, Caring, and loyalty.. If you haven't seen this show, you need to see it...
This show used to be my all time favorite but over the years it's just not as good. It's still a good tv series just not like before. I would recommend this to anybody who loves drama, action, and crying almost every episode!
I am a loyal Grey's fan. This show has seem some major cast changes over the years, but I feel like they've always adjusted well. I like watching the various story lines play out, and am always rooting for Meredith and Derek.
This show is my absolute favorite show on air!! I know it had its ups and downs, but there have been way more ups! This show is filled with drama and is always entertaining. It is able to make me laugh and cry! I have become so invested in all of the characters, it will be sad when they take away the originals!
This is the best show ever!! It makes me so emotional but it's so good. It's truly a rollercoaster and it's so addicting. I will always re-watch and it never gets old.
....and I love every season. It is a great show with a great cast and they continue to provide a great story line and I fall more in love with the character. Callie has been a long time favorite for me, I love seeing her grow.
This series is the type to have each episode very dramatic and possible have you crying your eyes out! I love all the bizarre scenarios and the fact that there's always a small cliffhanger that keeps you on your feet for more!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos