BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Jensen H.
Cordele, GA
Good show I feel like I actually learn a little something every time I watch it seems like these doctors have been through everything and still mostly survived but after Christina left idk anymore I loved her and Meredith they're like sisters and she just left for a job when she had a really good one there but I'm not gonna rant
Patricia R.
I've been watching since the first season. Episode one... The show had it's up and downs and I I miss the past characters but I still love watching greys anatomy. The story lines never get dull and there's always something new going on.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This show is HOT, HOT, HOT! I love the storylines, the plot, the characters. I really wish that Izzie (played by Katherine Hiegel never left) because I loved Alex and Izzie together. I hope that this show is on for many more seasons!
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Completely and utterly obsessed. This show draws you in makes you fall in love with the characters and tugs at your heart strings. As a future healthcare worker I love this show and the hospital settings plus all the steamy romances!
Amanda S.
Gastonia, NC
I have been with Grey's since the very beginning. The story lines aren't as interesting or exciting as they used to be, but I'm a loyal fan. I won't stop watching until the show ends. I'm too invested in all the characters to give up!
Carrie S.
Independence, KY
I own all the seasons. The show is so addicting-it's that good. It seems implausible though when like every doctor ends up being the patient somehow. How can that much really happen, you know? But other than that the show is awesome.
Alisha J.
Henrietta, TX
I love this show. I was a fan of ER, but there was a huge gap where nothing even came close. Grey's Anatomy does and then some. Love the characters and story lines. You really feel for these people. It totally tugs the heartstrings.
Chelsea C.
Swansea, MA
I LOVE this show!! It's so dramatic and always keeping my attention every episode conclusion. You can catch up on the shows on virtually any online-streaming site like Netflix.com. I always get teary-eyed when something bad happens!!
Alexandra M.
San Jose, CA
This show is too great! It took me only 3 weeks to get past season 4.. I guess you can say I'm addicted.. The show always keeps you on your toes and excited to know what happens next. You really get captured into how the characters feel and actually care for the characters making the sad scenes 10 times more heartbreaking!
Jacqueline O.
Ludlow, MA
I love Grey's Anatomy I have been watching since the first season and I look forward to it every week. I love how they have managed to keep it interesting every year even though they have added a lot of new characters and story lines.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!