BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Caitlin S.
Tinley Park, IL
I used to really enjoy this show however, It has really passed its prime and has jumped the shark. I stopped watching it after Chyler Leigh and the guy who played Mark Sloan left. I feel like they are just repeating the same story lines.
Olivia H.
I absolutely love this show! Whenever I watch it I tweet like crazy because its so great. You become so attached to the characters and you just begin to love them. The show is really great although they do show some medical scenes!(bleh)
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
Love this show! It is a great way to get lost in someone else's life for an hour every week! every season I think I wont like as well as the season before, but there is always something new and interesting going on that keeps me a fan!
Jensen H.
Cordele, GA
Good show I feel like I actually learn a little something every time I watch it seems like these doctors have been through everything and still mostly survived but after Christina left idk anymore I loved her and Meredith they're like sisters and she just left for a job when she had a really good one there but I'm not gonna rant
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I'm in love, I've seen every episode from the beginning and I can't stop watching it. I don't like how so many characters are killed off but the new ones that are introduced always instantly take your mind away from those who are gone.
Becca L.
Ballwin, Mo
This show it literally my life, the characters are timeless and wonderful and I will never stop watching. As much pain as Shonda likes to cause us, it's worth it to see the expert acting that these very skilled individuals can give to us.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
I've been a fan since the beginning. If you haven't started watching, do so from the beginning. There have been serval points where it was just a little too crazy for me, but I have stuck through it. I fear it will be so different without Christina.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
I honestly haven't caught up with the most recent season. With Christina leaving, I don't feel like the show will have anything left that I can hold onto. I really hope that they wrap the show up doing all the of characters justice.
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This show is HOT, HOT, HOT! I love the storylines, the plot, the characters. I really wish that Izzie (played by Katherine Hiegel never left) because I loved Alex and Izzie together. I hope that this show is on for many more seasons!
Kelsey L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Completely and utterly obsessed. This show draws you in makes you fall in love with the characters and tugs at your heart strings. As a future healthcare worker I love this show and the hospital settings plus all the steamy romances!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!