BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Joann B.
Naples, FL
Grey's Anatomy! You know its bad when a show could just make you cry in the first 5 minutes into the episode. Definitely a roller coaster of a show, you'll laugh, fight with the charters and be hung over the next morning from a broken heart...
Tia S.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Hot doctors, juicy gossip, amazing medical stories. What's not to like? Grey's is, in my opinion, one of the best medical shows (next to House). I cant wait for the next seasons to come onto Netflix so I can watch them all in one weekend! Ha!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was silly enough to binge watch the entire 10 seasons on Netflix while I was pregnant. Needless to say I was taken on a hell of an emotional roller coaster! It was soooo worth it lol I'm still obsessed and watch new episodes on Thursdays.
Tiffany H.
Guthrie Ctr, IA
This show isn't for everyone, but if you like medical shows or even just drama shows then you will definitely like this! I have seen every episode so far and I just want more!
Destiny S.
Columbus, OH
Always a great, fun interesting watch. They always have some suprise plot twist and amazing season finales. The actors and actresses are award-winning and well known and they do a great job at portraying their characters. Always evolving.
Courtney G.
Wabash, IN
I've seen every episode of this show since episode 1 of season 1. I am completely in love with this show. It is entertaining and has such a range of emotions in every episode. There have been episodes that make me laugh hysterically and there have been episodes that make me cry like a baby. I live for Thursday nights, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
I loved this show before the season began, i watched it all the time but now that a lot of the main characters are gone I'm not as fanatic about it as i was. If i miss an episode on a thursday night I'm not crazy about trying to catch up on it.
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
Love this show! It is a great way to get lost in someone else's life for an hour every week! every season I think I wont like as well as the season before, but there is always something new and interesting going on that keeps me a fan!
R A.
Detroit, MI
OH MY GOD! soon as I saw this I had to write a review. this is my number one show. I can not get over it ..seriously everyone who hasn't watched this should start ASAP. I literally annoy all friends and family to watch this. this show makes me really want to go medical field and to always no matter what lend hand to help anyone.
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
I'm in love, I've seen every episode from the beginning and I can't stop watching it. I don't like how so many characters are killed off but the new ones that are introduced always instantly take your mind away from those who are gone.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!