- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I love this show. The characters, the monologues, the life lessons. With that being said, I really think they should make this the last season. There isn't much of the old cast left, and Meredith can only endure so much!! I don't feel as connected to the newer people at all. I would like for them to end it on a good note and not let it go sour.
Love me some grey's! There is so much drama in this show, it's unreal. Or maybe too real! I worked in medical for 4 years, and the things that you see, hear, experience, this is pretty close! Plus, the characters are all amazing and lovable.
Grey's Anatomy! You know its bad when a show could just make you cry in the first 5 minutes into the episode. Definitely a roller coaster of a show, you'll laugh, fight with the charters and be hung over the next morning from a broken heart...
I was silly enough to binge watch the entire 10 seasons on Netflix while I was pregnant. Needless to say I was taken on a hell of an emotional roller coaster! It was soooo worth it lol I'm still obsessed and watch new episodes on Thursdays.
I loved this show before the season began, i watched it all the time but now that a lot of the main characters are gone I'm not as fanatic about it as i was. If i miss an episode on a thursday night I'm not crazy about trying to catch up on it.
I've seen every episode of this show since episode 1 of season 1. I am completely in love with this show. It is entertaining and has such a range of emotions in every episode. There have been episodes that make me laugh hysterically and there have been episodes that make me cry like a baby. I live for Thursday nights, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Always a great, fun interesting watch. They always have some suprise plot twist and amazing season finales. The actors and actresses are award-winning and well known and they do a great job at portraying their characters. Always evolving.
I've watched this show since the beginning. I have my favorite characters for sure. I think it's starting to get a bit far fetched. I really miss a lot of the older characters. I'm not quite sure where they are going with this current season.
This show isn't for everyone, but if you like medical shows or even just drama shows then you will definitely like this! I have seen every episode so far and I just want more!
Hot doctors, juicy gossip, amazing medical stories. What's not to like? Grey's is, in my opinion, one of the best medical shows (next to House). I cant wait for the next seasons to come onto Netflix so I can watch them all in one weekend! Ha!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos