BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this show, even after all the tragedy Shonda Rhimes has put the fans through throughout the years. I love the drama, friendships, romance, and even the surgical side of the show. It definitely keeps you interested. I hope they keep going for a few more years.
Mandy G.
Tulsa, OK
Almost every episode brings me to tears! I love the drama! The medical aspect of the show is pretty accurate and I love the medical jargon they throw around. I've taken a few medical classes in school so sometimes I know what they are talking about.
Chastity H.
Cleveland, TN
All my friends have raved about this show but I never watched it. I was searching for something to watch on Amazon prime and thought I would check Grey's out. Mistake ...I think my husband and I watched 8 seasons in about a month. Wonderful show and we just love the story line. Never get bored with it and can be very emotional at times but worth it.
Kelsey G.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO SAY YOU DON'T LIKE THIS SHOW. LITERALLY ITS THE BEST. It pulls at the heart strings bu every good show does. I feel like it has some really relatable characters. My best friend and I are literally like Meredith and Christina.
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Grey's Anatomy. It's an addicting show for sure, and it will make you cry often. Love the diversity of the characters, and I love all the various patient cases that come in.
amy c.
Vandergrift, Pa
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I am currently on season 6 and I haven't been able to stop! It is a sad show I have cried multiple times but I like the fact it doesn't always have a happy ending like other shows. Great casts and stories I love everything about it!
Kourtnee C.
Morgantown, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hands down my all time favorite show! The cast members are excellent for this show. I love the connections that the show makes to current real life situations. This show captures you attentom throughout the whole episode and keeps you craving more!
patty a.
Although this show has been going on for some time now, I still love it. Even when people thought that the singing episodes were cheesy, I actually enjoyed them. There's a lot of drama that goes on during this show and it's great. I really enjoy it.
Peyton H.
Richmond, KY
Can I just take a moment to express how much I love this show anddddd this cast. I've watched this show since day one and I'm still obsessed. My favorite episode is still the one with the gunman in the hospital, that was honestly the high point of the show. Anyways, Yes this is a MUST watch... PS. all the men on this show are delicious.
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this show! It's fast paced and full of everything any show could have from gore to romance to drama to comedy. It's all there and no wonder it's still going after 12 seasons!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!