BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this serie it's very good and entertaining very episode is very good leaves me wanting to watch even more I recommend people to watch you'll fall in love with this like I did
Kelly T.
Orlando, FL
I'm so beyond addicted to Grey's. I've seen every episode. I love it and I recommend it to anyone! I've never met someone who didn't love Grey's Anatomy. I know people of many different personalities that love it - it appeals to everyone! The new season is so sad now that Arizona is so different and Lex and Steamy are dead; BUT, I have high hopes!
Stephanie D.
OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night. I can't wait till the season starts again in January! Great show and Shondra is a great producer!
Natalie H.
I haven't watched the show from the beginning, but I would really like to. I just happened to be bored one morning and ran across it, now I watch it whenever I see it on TV. It's cute, funny, heartwarming, but, of course, at sometimes heartbreaking.
Chastity H.
Cleveland, TN
All my friends have raved about this show but I never watched it. I was searching for something to watch on Amazon prime and thought I would check Grey's out. Mistake ...I think my husband and I watched 8 seasons in about a month. Wonderful show and we just love the story line. Never get bored with it and can be very emotional at times but worth it.
Jessica F.
Universal Cty, TX
I absolutely love this show!!! I love how the story and plot line each episode keeps you on the edge of your seat. If you are looking for a show that will always have something exciting going on in each new episode, I highly suggest Grey's Anatomy!
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
This show is amazing and addicting as well. Available to watch on Netflix, I binge watched a lot of it during my Christmas break. It makes me want to be in the medical field hahah.
Mandy G.
Tulsa, OK
Almost every episode brings me to tears! I love the drama! The medical aspect of the show is pretty accurate and I love the medical jargon they throw around. I've taken a few medical classes in school so sometimes I know what they are talking about.
Priscilla A.
Miami, Fl
LITERALLYYYYYY MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER !!! So much drama , tension and crazy events ! My favorite is Cristina yang of course ! The TV series is very interesting !! Many tragic accidents occur which make the shown treating ! The actors are amazing !
Kelly M.
Pembroke, MA
I am in LOVE with this show! When it's not on TV I always find myself re-watching the seasons on Netflix! The stories for each episode are so different but they always follow the characters story plots. Best show I have ever gotten in to and followed!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!