BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Kato D.
Raleigh, NC
I've seen every episode of this show. When I was in college, all the girls on my floor would crowd into my tiny dorm room and watch it together one a tiny 27" TV! This show has made me cry on multiple occasions (both good and sad things.) Very well done!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I cant get enough of this show !!! I love how funny they all are and all the stuff that happens its just really interesting . Everyone ends up hooking up with someone in the hospital which is kinda funny lol my favorites are Esie , denny and christina !!!
kathryn w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show so much i am literaly always watching this show .one week on thanksgiving break (one week) i binged watch 5 seasons of greys anatomy (24ish episodes per season at 45 minutes each) this show has got me interested in being a peds surgeon .
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite TV show of all time. Even though I cry almost every episode, it's amazing. I've watched all of the seasons and continue to watch. It's intriguing and you can actually learn a lot!
Natalie H.
I haven't watched the show from the beginning, but I would really like to. I just happened to be bored one morning and ran across it, now I watch it whenever I see it on TV. It's cute, funny, heartwarming, but, of course, at sometimes heartbreaking.
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a wonderful show with a great storyline and lovable characters. I have watched from the beginning and I am currently rematching on Netflix. Christina Yang is my spirit animal!
Kathleen B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The biggest complaint I hear about this show is that it's so full of drama, but that's the point! I've never had a TV show get me so wrapped up in the characters that I become emotionally involved--I've cried way too many times over the seasons.
Joni M.
Otway, OH
Love this show!!! I have been binge watching for days trying to catch up!! Love the drama and romance in this show! There are many good actors and actresses! I have several favs!!!
Chastity H.
Cleveland, TN
All my friends have raved about this show but I never watched it. I was searching for something to watch on Amazon prime and thought I would check Grey's out. Mistake ...I think my husband and I watched 8 seasons in about a month. Wonderful show and we just love the story line. Never get bored with it and can be very emotional at times but worth it.
Annelle D.
Kissimmee , FL
The plot is great, there's always great surprises and it never gets boring. You connect with all the characters and their stories, even the ones that are only on for one episode. You will always have something to look forward to on Grey's Anatomy.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!