- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I watched several seasons of this show then I just got bored with it. I happened to catch the last few minutes of a recent episode and saw one of the main characters die and I realized I had made the right choice by not watching the show in the meantime.
Once you watch you you will forever be addicted! This show give you every emotion that exist! I love it so much! The actors are all so good! I wanted to become a doctor after this lol
This so is MAJORLY addicting. From the relatable, lovable characters, to the plot line, there is nothing that would deter you from watching this program. Being a nursing student myself, I can quite relate to this show a lot, and recommend it to everyone!
I cant get enough of this show !!! I love how funny they all are and all the stuff that happens its just really interesting . Everyone ends up hooking up with someone in the hospital which is kinda funny lol my favorites are Esie , denny and christina !!!
I can't think of anything negative to say about Grey's Anatomy except for the fact that it never really tells you what happened to Izzie. Other than that the show is amazing and is one of my all time favorites. You fall in love with all of the characters!
I'd heard so many good things about Grey's Anatomy , and I was excited to watch it on Netflix, but after watching a couple seasons, I realized it wasn't for me. The characters were not very interesting and it felt like the same stories over and over again
I've seen every episode of this show. When I was in college, all the girls on my floor would crowd into my tiny dorm room and watch it together one a tiny 27" TV! This show has made me cry on multiple occasions (both good and sad things.) Very well done!
Very entertaining. Funny and verrryyyyy dramatic. As soon as everything is going well for everyone, something bad happens and leaves you hanging until the next episode or in my case season. Good Show. Love Mer and Christina friendship. There are love triangles in the early episodes, and the medicine part of it is pretty interesting and cool to watch.
Almost every episode brings me to tears! I love the drama! The medical aspect of the show is pretty accurate and I love the medical jargon they throw around. I've taken a few medical classes in school so sometimes I know what they are talking about.
I LOVE THIS SHOW! I am currently on season 6 and I haven't been able to stop! It is a sad show I have cried multiple times but I like the fact it doesn't always have a happy ending like other shows. Great casts and stories I love everything about it!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos