- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
Although this show is my guilty pleasure I feel that the writers need to stop focussing on the season finales and trying to out-do the previous one. It's becoming too over-done. The bomb, the shooting, plane crash, etc. It's just to much but i do love the show!
I used to watch this all the time! I haven't been watching it super recently but when I did watch it I loved it. I love the characters and all the stories that go on throughout the show. It's really entertaining and I can be sad one moment, but laughing the next.
I've been following the show wince the first season, and I love it. Some of the situations are a little bit unrealistic, but still entertaining. I love the characters, but I still miss George and Izzie, to bad they died.
Anyway, I totally recommend the show.
Anyway, I totally recommend the show.
Honestly so in love with the cast of this show. I have been an avid watcher since the show began. The producers have truly kept up with the juicy plot and events and I pretty much never have a dry eye when watching this awesome emotional heart warming show.
I love this show. it is very interesting and has a lot of drama it in as well as romance. If you're into medical things then this is probably the show for you. I am now on season 6 cant wait to see what happens throughout the seasons. their are 11 i believe.
TGIT! Aw Grey's how you have made me cry sooo many times! This show has never failed me what so ever! I have always been reeled in to watch it again over and over after something big happens! It's always a twisted roller coaster that I never want to get off!
This is literally the best show I've ever watched not only do you learn what it takes to be a doctor but the drama that comes with it is just amazing . There are great actors and it's a very great show that I would definetpy recommend you guy watching .
I got sucked into Grey's while looking for a long term binge on Netflix. I now hate waiting for the next season.! This show is a great drama for those who don't like typical drama shows.
I just began watching this on Netflix a few months ago and I am ADDICTED! I love this show so much because there is so much going on. You get to watch the characters grow. It always keeps me on my toes. And ready to click to the next episode. Best Show ever!!!
After ten seasons, I can honestly say that I have been through the ups and down of this show. It's taken at least half of my life and though I have left the show many of times, I have come back. I can't see myself every not coming back to this show. I feel like I have grown up with the characters. They were there through some of the tough times in my life.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos