- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I finished Grey's Anatomy this summer and I fell in love with it. I felt like I was a part of Mercy West Hospital, and I felt like I was living vicariously through everyone in the hospital.
I am hooked on this show! I flew them all 9 seasons on Netflix in about 2 months. Once I got started watching it, I couldn't stop. The cast is axing, and the plot and storyline makes this series one of my favorites! I cannot wait until season 10 is up on Netflix!
This has been my absolute favorite show. The only one I will actually sit down to watch the day of instead of dvr I love that it keeps you hooked every episode. Every charecters has a critical part and great storyline every episode. I even like to watch Reruns
I have one simple word to rate this.. AMAZING. this show has been talked about and talked about, I thought eh I won't watch it. I started watching it a few days ago and I'm at the end of season 2. Thank God there is 12 season Bc I never want this show to end!!
This is my favorite television show ever! I have loved every season and of course McDreamy is my favorite. Currently angry with Shonda Rhimes for the state the show is in right now though.
My first love from Shonda Rhimes. One of my favorite shows to binge on Netflix. :) The show has started to lose hype with me the last few seasons because they constantly kill off favorite/main characters. But I love re-watching the first 3 seasons to reminisce.
I've been watching Grey's Anatomy religiously since the very first episode. I don't think it's been as good since Izzie (Katherine Heigl) left, but I still enjoy watching it. It's like a bad book that you want to put down, but you also want to know how it ends.
I'm obsessed with this show. I still watch every season even though it's really not as interesting as it use to be. I keep coming back to see what happens to the characters. The first couple of seasons will make you cry every single season finale. Keep watching!
I got sucked into Grey's while looking for a long term binge on Netflix. I now hate waiting for the next season.! This show is a great drama for those who don't like typical drama shows.
After ten seasons, I can honestly say that I have been through the ups and down of this show. It's taken at least half of my life and though I have left the show many of times, I have come back. I can't see myself every not coming back to this show. I feel like I have grown up with the characters. They were there through some of the tough times in my life.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos