- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I use to love until season 8. I just had it and have stopped watching it. I just got so annoyed with all the crazy things that had to happen for their to be drama in the show. I felt like it was, what over the top thing can I do next in regards to the writing of the show.
I seldom watch TV but Grey's is the exception. I watched the entire first season in less than a week because it was so addictive. This show is amazing. The writing is brilliant and I feel so close to the characters. I cannot write enough good things about this show.
I love this show. I have been following it years, I own almost every season on DVD and this is my go-to show for when I need to just unwind and relax. I often find myself relating my life to this show. I am going to be heartbroken when it is cancelled or goes off the air!
I do enjoy this show but with the recent thing that happened I am not sure how they will proceed. I was also not sure how they would proceed when certain things happened during a sad moment in the show but they actually moved on and it wasn't as good but it was still good.
This show is everything you need all in one! while it had its lows in the past now the writers have really picked up! I love not only Greys storyline but Yang she can steal the show! LOVE IT all together hope it survives when Sandra Oh Leaves at the end of next season!
This is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. Even though its been going on for 10 seasons, It has yet to become one of those shows that drags everything out for too long. There are constant twists and turns that keeps it interesting and leaves you wanting more.
Since episode one when the intro was a Rilo Kiley song, I was hooked! I've laughed, cried, jumped for joy over this show--the characters are complex and the storyline is really interesting!
I really like this show and you really grow to love the characters, but it's just so dramatic sometimes. Man, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've cried watching this show. It really gets to you and some of the episodes you can really relate to them.
This is certainly one of my top two shows ever. I have this show to thank for being so interested in medicine (among other things of course). It is so filled with drama. I would liken this show to being similar to a "page-turner" style book. Definitely a must-watch!
The show started off really good, but then everyone I ever cared about died or left. I was hooked and I love a heart wrenching dramatic episode, but I think the show has reached it peach a season or two ago. I mean, I'm still going to watch, but only for Jackson Avery.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos