BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Elizabeth G.
North Augusta, SC
No, I'm totally kidding. I agree with the other person that said its just unrealistic now. It's a crazy show. Usually you're supposed to love the main character. & I hate Meredith Grey. Well, It sure is interesting to watch, but not as great as it used to be. Hence, the B.
Grace P.
Muncie, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the very best shows I've ever seen. I love the characters and very believable. I think this show could be compared to House. I love the hospital setting and it always keeps you on your toes. It got a little slow around season 6, but hold on, it gets amazing!
Felina D.
Mason, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Greys anatomy is awesome it always keeps you on your toes and has you learning at the same time. The only thing is you adjust to actors/characters by you never know if something may happen to them.
Sarah M.
Republic
I have watched and re watched this show multiple times. It never gets old. I look forward to the new seasons coming out. You get so emotionally connected to each character. I don't want the show to ever end! If you are needing something to binge watch, this is the one!!!
Mariah A.
I seldom watch TV but Grey's is the exception. I watched the entire first season in less than a week because it was so addictive. This show is amazing. The writing is brilliant and I feel so close to the characters. I cannot write enough good things about this show.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
I love this show. I have been following it years, I own almost every season on DVD and this is my go-to show for when I need to just unwind and relax. I often find myself relating my life to this show. I am going to be heartbroken when it is cancelled or goes off the air!
Alicia A.
Hurricane, UT
My love for Greys didn't start until season 6 or 7. I watched one episode and knew I had to go back and figure out what this show was all about. Yes, the story lines are unrealistic but it's a fun show and there's not much thinking involved. There is a lot of sex though.
ansley a.
Oldsmar
Grey's is by far one of the most interesting shows I've watched to date. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey along with everyone else in the cast make this a show you just can't help but love! I've flown through this on Netflix and can't wait for season 13 to premiere!
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to love until season 8. I just had it and have stopped watching it. I just got so annoyed with all the crazy things that had to happen for their to be drama in the show. I felt like it was, what over the top thing can I do next in regards to the writing of the show.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh i absolutey loveeeeeeee greays anatomy i came upon it on netflix and was so happy i started to watch it it has been great i have a lot of favorites in this show. the actors are great i love it
Ritika C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who else thinks the show should come to an end?
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Least favorite character and your favorite moment of theirs?
kelsey c.
Hannibal, MO
Do you think there will be a storyline where Meredith and Derek are split up for awhile because of her not wanting to leave and him wanting to€?
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Do you think christina will come back
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Who misses Mark and Lexi?