BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Casey B.
Shawnee, KS
Grey's always has me interested. I've watched since the very beginning and have not been bored once. The writers are creative with the story line and are always changing it up so that things don't get dull. One of my favorite shows so far! I cant believe it's almost over :(
Alicia A.
Hurricane, UT
My love for Greys didn't start until season 6 or 7. I watched one episode and knew I had to go back and figure out what this show was all about. Yes, the story lines are unrealistic but it's a fun show and there's not much thinking involved. There is a lot of sex though.
Grace P.
Muncie, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the very best shows I've ever seen. I love the characters and very believable. I think this show could be compared to House. I love the hospital setting and it always keeps you on your toes. It got a little slow around season 6, but hold on, it gets amazing!
Kelly D.
I can not believe that Christina is gone! I don't think the show will be the same but hope that they adapt it and keep in interesting. Greys sucks you in and it is hard to get out! Amazing cast who have done a great job and been consistently good throughout the series.
Mariah A.
I seldom watch TV but Grey's is the exception. I watched the entire first season in less than a week because it was so addictive. This show is amazing. The writing is brilliant and I feel so close to the characters. I cannot write enough good things about this show.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to love until season 8. I just had it and have stopped watching it. I just got so annoyed with all the crazy things that had to happen for their to be drama in the show. I felt like it was, what over the top thing can I do next in regards to the writing of the show.
Tess D.
Denver, CO
My boyfriend thought it would be a show just for girls being that the two main things he ever heard about the show involved the good looks of McDreamy & McSteamy. Once he learned that the show wasn't revolved just around those two people he got into it and now loves it.
Elizabeth G.
North Augusta, SC
No, I'm totally kidding. I agree with the other person that said its just unrealistic now. It's a crazy show. Usually you're supposed to love the main character. & I hate Meredith Grey. Well, It sure is interesting to watch, but not as great as it used to be. Hence, the B.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh i absolutey loveeeeeeee greays anatomy i came upon it on netflix and was so happy i started to watch it it has been great i have a lot of favorites in this show. the actors are great i love it
Nereida A.
I will continue to watch Grey's Anatomy however there are a lot of plot twists that I did not really agree with. I'm going to give this season a chance. I kind of wished they didn't kill off some of my other favorite players so that they could come back to the show. =/
Annisha F.
Glendora, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is everyone's favorite episode?
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you think Meredith and Alex are going to get together??
Ashley D.
What are your feelings about the new Doctor, who we were led to believe is the Chief and Ellis' child?
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
How many seasons are there?
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Do you think christina will come back