- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I can not believe that Christina is gone! I don't think the show will be the same but hope that they adapt it and keep in interesting. Greys sucks you in and it is hard to get out! Amazing cast who have done a great job and been consistently good throughout the series.
I seldom watch TV but Grey's is the exception. I watched the entire first season in less than a week because it was so addictive. This show is amazing. The writing is brilliant and I feel so close to the characters. I cannot write enough good things about this show.
I love this show. I have been following it years, I own almost every season on DVD and this is my go-to show for when I need to just unwind and relax. I often find myself relating my life to this show. I am going to be heartbroken when it is cancelled or goes off the air!
I will continue to watch Grey's Anatomy however there are a lot of plot twists that I did not really agree with. I'm going to give this season a chance. I kind of wished they didn't kill off some of my other favorite players so that they could come back to the show. =/
I have watched and re watched this show multiple times. It never gets old. I look forward to the new seasons coming out. You get so emotionally connected to each character. I don't want the show to ever end! If you are needing something to binge watch, this is the one!!!
Ugh i absolutey loveeeeeeee greays anatomy i came upon it on netflix and was so happy i started to watch it it has been great i have a lot of favorites in this show. the actors are great i love it
No, I'm totally kidding. I agree with the other person that said its just unrealistic now. It's a crazy show. Usually you're supposed to love the main character. & I hate Meredith Grey. Well, It sure is interesting to watch, but not as great as it used to be. Hence, the B.
I use to love until season 8. I just had it and have stopped watching it. I just got so annoyed with all the crazy things that had to happen for their to be drama in the show. I felt like it was, what over the top thing can I do next in regards to the writing of the show.
My love for Greys didn't start until season 6 or 7. I watched one episode and knew I had to go back and figure out what this show was all about. Yes, the story lines are unrealistic but it's a fun show and there's not much thinking involved. There is a lot of sex though.
Grey's is by far one of the most interesting shows I've watched to date. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey along with everyone else in the cast make this a show you just can't help but love! I've flown through this on Netflix and can't wait for season 13 to premiere!
Q & A
Does anyone else love Meredith and Alex's friendship ??
What do you think of the new season without Sandra Oh?
Do you think Arizona will get back to her cheerful self?
How much longer do you feel this show will stay on the air?! I love it and it's one of the last classics left!
Is this show that great? I'm a full time nursing student, so you would think I would be extremely interested. Everyone in my nursing class tells me to watch it but I can't get past the first episode.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos