BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• What is your favourite season of Greys? What is your favo...5 Answers
  • its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Mariah A.
I seldom watch TV but Grey's is the exception. I watched the entire first season in less than a week because it was so addictive. This show is amazing. The writing is brilliant and I feel so close to the characters. I cannot write enough good things about this show.
Alicia A.
Hurricane, UT
My love for Greys didn't start until season 6 or 7. I watched one episode and knew I had to go back and figure out what this show was all about. Yes, the story lines are unrealistic but it's a fun show and there's not much thinking involved. There is a lot of sex though.
Kelly D.
I can not believe that Christina is gone! I don't think the show will be the same but hope that they adapt it and keep in interesting. Greys sucks you in and it is hard to get out! Amazing cast who have done a great job and been consistently good throughout the series.
Nereida A.
I will continue to watch Grey's Anatomy however there are a lot of plot twists that I did not really agree with. I'm going to give this season a chance. I kind of wished they didn't kill off some of my other favorite players so that they could come back to the show. =/
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
I love this show. I have been following it years, I own almost every season on DVD and this is my go-to show for when I need to just unwind and relax. I often find myself relating my life to this show. I am going to be heartbroken when it is cancelled or goes off the air!
Sarah M.
Republic
I have watched and re watched this show multiple times. It never gets old. I look forward to the new seasons coming out. You get so emotionally connected to each character. I don't want the show to ever end! If you are needing something to binge watch, this is the one!!!
ansley a.
Oldsmar
Grey's is by far one of the most interesting shows I've watched to date. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey along with everyone else in the cast make this a show you just can't help but love! I've flown through this on Netflix and can't wait for season 13 to premiere!
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh i absolutey loveeeeeeee greays anatomy i came upon it on netflix and was so happy i started to watch it it has been great i have a lot of favorites in this show. the actors are great i love it
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to love until season 8. I just had it and have stopped watching it. I just got so annoyed with all the crazy things that had to happen for their to be drama in the show. I felt like it was, what over the top thing can I do next in regards to the writing of the show.
Tess D.
Denver, CO
My boyfriend thought it would be a show just for girls being that the two main things he ever heard about the show involved the good looks of McDreamy & McSteamy. Once he learned that the show wasn't revolved just around those two people he got into it and now loves it.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
McDreamy or McSteamy?
Debrann M.
Green cove springs , FL
Who's your favorite character on the show? Mine is Meredith of course! And also Arizona
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Are you excited for Burke to come back?!
Nereida A.
If you could bring back a character or story plot who/what would it be?
Alexis C.
What do you think of the new season without Sandra Oh?