BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use to love until season 8. I just had it and have stopped watching it. I just got so annoyed with all the crazy things that had to happen for their to be drama in the show. I felt like it was, what over the top thing can I do next in regards to the writing of the show.
Kelly D.
I can not believe that Christina is gone! I don't think the show will be the same but hope that they adapt it and keep in interesting. Greys sucks you in and it is hard to get out! Amazing cast who have done a great job and been consistently good throughout the series.
Monique A.
Brawley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ugh i absolutey loveeeeeeee greays anatomy i came upon it on netflix and was so happy i started to watch it it has been great i have a lot of favorites in this show. the actors are great i love it
Nereida A.
I will continue to watch Grey's Anatomy however there are a lot of plot twists that I did not really agree with. I'm going to give this season a chance. I kind of wished they didn't kill off some of my other favorite players so that they could come back to the show. =/
Tess D.
Denver, CO
My boyfriend thought it would be a show just for girls being that the two main things he ever heard about the show involved the good looks of McDreamy & McSteamy. Once he learned that the show wasn't revolved just around those two people he got into it and now loves it.
Alicia A.
Hurricane, UT
My love for Greys didn't start until season 6 or 7. I watched one episode and knew I had to go back and figure out what this show was all about. Yes, the story lines are unrealistic but it's a fun show and there's not much thinking involved. There is a lot of sex though.
Elizabeth G.
North Augusta, SC
No, I'm totally kidding. I agree with the other person that said its just unrealistic now. It's a crazy show. Usually you're supposed to love the main character. & I hate Meredith Grey. Well, It sure is interesting to watch, but not as great as it used to be. Hence, the B.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show still is one of the best drama's on TV. Just when you think you know what's going to happen something else gets thrown in and it ends up totally different than what you expected. The writers have created such great characters, it's hard not to love the show.
Cecelia R.
Peoria, IL
This is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen. Even though its been going on for 10 seasons, It has yet to become one of those shows that drags everything out for too long. There are constant twists and turns that keeps it interesting and leaves you wanting more.
Kassandra V.
Hialeah, FL
I really like this show and you really grow to love the characters, but it's just so dramatic sometimes. Man, I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've cried watching this show. It really gets to you and some of the episodes you can really relate to them.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!