- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I used to love this show, then it became one awful event after another. I live in Seattle and it's soooooooo wrong on how the city is. It's as if they never did a research on the actual city. The actors are great, but the scripts have been getting worst for the last 3 seasons.
I am still watching this and have been watching it since the very beginning. I have cried with this show, laughed out loud, and have been oh so angry by everything Grey has to go through in her career along with every other character. I am a fan of Shonda Rhymes. Watch!!
It's been around forever and I still love it! Never sure if the next season will match the last but some how Shondra Rhimes pulls it out each year! It has a way of pulling you into it's universe and feeling somehow apart of these characters lives. Great writing and acting.
This is by far my favorite show on television. Each episode has me in tears at some point. I love the dynamic of the characters. Perfect cast! 20 years and still going strong. Thank you for must see tv.
I have watched every episode of GA since the first. I am a loyal fan & will watch until the very end. I can admit that they have stretched it, and I think we should have possibly already ended the show, or are quickly approaching what should be the end. But I absolutely love the characters and how attached you get to them. Although, getting attached is not the best for a GA fan.
I watch this show for the characters and the writing. The best is when a character goes off about something for a minute or two. I'm always quoting for weeks looking for people to get the reference. When they do we are both like, "yeah . . . that was a pretty genius moment."
Love my grey's anatomy! What an amazing show! I can't even tell you why I loved it but I am hooked on every episode. I would say it is similar to ER but it more so revolves around the life of Grey! And I was devastated about McDreamy!!! I cried at the end like a baby! but I see why it had to be that way. Can't wait until the new season starts soon!!!
I do enjoy this show but with the recent thing that happened I am not sure how they will proceed. I was also not sure how they would proceed when certain things happened during a sad moment in the show but they actually moved on and it wasn't as good but it was still good.
My boyfriend thought it would be a show just for girls being that the two main things he ever heard about the show involved the good looks of McDreamy & McSteamy. Once he learned that the show wasn't revolved just around those two people he got into it and now loves it.
This is such an amazing show. I love all the characters and storylines (especially Meredith hand Derek!!!) This show makes me both laugh and cry and I would recommend to anyone that they should watch it.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos