- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
This show will make you love the characters and then kill them all off, but I love it anyways. There's a reason they're on their 14th season, it's such a great show! You're always waiting to see what Shonda is going to do and how the episode will go. Be prepared to feel all the feelings
Top 5 favorite show of all time. I love Grey’s and all the drama that comes with it. I highly recommend this show if you enjoy Medicine! It’s pretty similar to Chicago Med and Good Medicine so if you’re in to that start Grey’s! But start ASAP, there are 14 season so happy binge watching :)
I used to get bored watching it so I could never get past the first episode but now I’m obsessed and up to date with this show. This show never fails to make me cry.
This is the best show! It is heartbreaking, educational, happy, and the best place to learn about friendship! The show has many different dramatic events that keep you wanting more after every episode and every season! I mean it’s already working on it’s 15th season so it must be good right!
I Love Grey's anatomy. After Mcsteamy died though It kind of lost it's interest. Derek Shepard was on of the better cast as well as Addison. Now the show has become too political but I am committed so I will continue to watch. If you love drama and action this show is for you.
This show is one of my guilty pleasures. I know it is super dramatic and over the top, but I have already seen all the seasons and I am caught up. I'm in way too deep now to give up. As bad as it sounds I just want Meredith to die. I know I am a monster, but it's okay!
Hands down my favorite show. I’ve been watching it since it started. It’s me and my moms ‘thing’. I think the show just keeps getting better. The writing is amazing and all of the actors do a great job. Almost every episode pulls at your heart strings so if you want a good cry turn an episode on!
This is my go-to show. I have seen all 13 seasons, and I’m ready to watch the drama and action-packed 14th season. It’s full of laughter, love, and tear-filled eyes every time I watch it. I go back and watch this show over and over again because it’s just that good.
Grey's Anatomy is one of the best television shows out there. It has held my attention for fourteen seasons and I don't plan on giving it up anytime soon. It will pull on every heart string and make you cry more than you'd like but it's still amazing nonetheless!
I think I’m the only one in the world who doesn’t like this show. Characters are not real life like and way too much drama. Too many characters come and go. It’s like sex in the city hospital style.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos