- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
O Greys anatomy. What can I say besides I love this show. I love the roller coaster of emotions it puts you through. I love that the big cases they have on the show are based on actual true events that have happened. I will forever be a fan. I do miss yang though. Bring yang back!!
It's been around forever and I still love it! Never sure if the next season will match the last but some how Shondra Rhimes pulls it out each year! It has a way of pulling you into it's universe and feeling somehow apart of these characters lives. Great writing and acting.
I used to love this show, then it became one awful event after another. I live in Seattle and it's soooooooo wrong on how the city is. It's as if they never did a research on the actual city. The actors are great, but the scripts have been getting worst for the last 3 seasons.
So the show has changed dramatically since it started but you know what it keeps you on your feet! Yeah a bit unreal but if it was real, would we watch it? I have been watching since day one and even though we have had our ups and downs it is still a great show and above all, a great cast. I have cheered, and cried. I have laughed, crush and died a little with this show. I love it!
I am still watching this and have been watching it since the very beginning. I have cried with this show, laughed out loud, and have been oh so angry by everything Grey has to go through in her career along with every other character. I am a fan of Shonda Rhymes. Watch!!
I have watched every episode of GA since the first. I am a loyal fan & will watch until the very end. I can admit that they have stretched it, and I think we should have possibly already ended the show, or are quickly approaching what should be the end. But I absolutely love the characters and how attached you get to them. Although, getting attached is not the best for a GA fan.
For the longest time I didn't "get" the Grey's appeal, but after watching a few episodes In bed on a sick day...I'm a fan. Don't get me wrong, sometimes the story lines are a little ridiculous. Or sometimes I even get a little put-off by all the constant sex, but I still watch.
Grey's always has me interested. I've watched since the very beginning and have not been bored once. The writers are creative with the story line and are always changing it up so that things don't get dull. One of my favorite shows so far! I cant believe it's almost over :(
This is by far my favorite show on television. Each episode has me in tears at some point. I love the dynamic of the characters. Perfect cast! 20 years and still going strong. Thank you for must see tv.
OH MY GOD. I love this show so much. I've watched each season at least three times and love love love each character. I'm SO sad that Cristina is gonna go, but I can't wait to watch tonight's episode! Love the thrill of this show and the plots and how they tie things together.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos