BY GREY'S ANATOMY #8 in TV

• What is your favourite season of Greys? What is your favo...6 Answers
  • its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Veronica Z.
I wish they wouldn't have sent Christina away and I wish some characters wouldn't have gotten killed off, etc. But being in the medical field I enjoy that this is mostly accurate when it comes to particular medical issues! The stories that go along with it are all the more enjoyable!
Megan H.
Kunkletown, PA
Grey's is one of my favorite shows! It never fails to bring the drama in both the medical aspect of the show and the multi-dimensional relationships in the show. You never know what the next week is going to bring and I love not knowing what to expect! The eye candy isn't bad either!
Becky C.
Kingston, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, but it is not for those with a weak stomach. I also don't suggest you watch this if you get overly attached to fictional characters, because this show will rip out your heart and stomp on it. I can't tell you how many times this show has made me cry. It is amazing.
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I have been watching this since season 1 and haven't missed an episode yet. I was in 10th grade when I started to watch and I feel like I'm emotionally invested in this show lol. It's a great drama that will definitely make you cry, yell at the TV and keep you at the edge of your seat!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly started this because it had a lot of seasons, and I fell in love. I can't stop watching it. It has a lot of drama, so if that's for you then settle down and get ready for a crazy ride of plot twists.
Jessica K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch it when I was younger with my mother. It really is a great show. I love watching it I used to talk about it to my girlfriends. My teachers were obsessed with it as well so it was always fun talking to them about it. Used to be my favorite show when I had my television.
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
I'd watch this show every now and then. It is a show you can just watch episodes here and there. Recently my sister and I started from the beginning. Be careful of this because you will get hooked on the storyline and there's over 200 episodes on Netflix! Greys anatomy all year long!
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I have been watching this show from the beginning and it gets better and better! Even though some main characters left the show, they still make it work. The stories are always good and you will cry, laugh, and more! The season premiere was last week and as always it was perfect.
Tabby L.
Lucasville, OH
Need I say more? Who doesn't love looking at Patrick Dempsey? I love this show and don't know what I would do without it! I am still shocked by the plane crash and heartbroken over losing Lexi and Mark but I am interested in seeing what the next season hold. Counting down the days!
Tya R.
Buford, GA
BEST SHOW EVER!!! I used to hate seeing blood but I'm honestly not bothered anymore. It has very good actors and I'm currently waiting for the next season. I can't wait!! This is definitely a must watch. You will fall in love with this show but make sure you have tissues ready.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!