BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Gracie B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this show and binged watched it on Netflix. However once some of the main characters started leaving the show it just got horrible and I couldn't bear to watch it anymore. However, it will always remain one of my favorite shows because of the interactions and relationships :)
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I only recently started watching this show, I was a little hesitant because it has so many seasons already. I started watching on Netflix and I was so hooked! I started going through those seasons so fast!
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When Grey's first aired, I couldn't get enough. My friends and I all got together on the night it aired and would drink wine and sit in silence and then gossip about McDreamy during commercials. The show has had some slow seasons but overall, it is well written and had a great cast.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Honestly started this because it had a lot of seasons, and I fell in love. I can't stop watching it. It has a lot of drama, so if that's for you then settle down and get ready for a crazy ride of plot twists.
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
I love this show, but it has definitely gotten a little cheesy and crazy. The characters are very likable but it gets sad when people leave. As much as I love Grey's I think it might be time for them to end, but that being said I can rewatch the old episodes and never get sick of them
Megan H.
Kunkletown, PA
Grey's is one of my favorite shows! It never fails to bring the drama in both the medical aspect of the show and the multi-dimensional relationships in the show. You never know what the next week is going to bring and I love not knowing what to expect! The eye candy isn't bad either!
Priyanka P.
Suwanee, GA
I have been watching this since season 1 and haven't missed an episode yet. I was in 10th grade when I started to watch and I feel like I'm emotionally invested in this show lol. It's a great drama that will definitely make you cry, yell at the TV and keep you at the edge of your seat!
Lyla M.
This show is absolutely, incredibly amazing. It's emotional. It's funny. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. The story lines are easy to follow, yet give you a decent amount of mystery and eagerness to figure out what happens next. The actors/actresses portray their characters very well.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite show! You get very attached to the characters and what they're all going through. I started watching late but I watched all the seasons on Netflix and caught up to season 11. I'm a health science student so I love the medical aspect to it also. Totally recommend!!
Faith S.
Bentonville, AR
Yes!! 🙌🏽 I've never binged watched a series until I started season 1 episode 1 on Grey's Anatomy! I am a forever fan and hooked for life! Meredith is my spirit animal and this is the best show out there!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!