- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I can rewatch this show over & over & I still love it! I love the dynamics between all the characters & the drama they bring. Grey's has a way about loosing all of the main characters but I feel like that's what draws me in because you never know what's going to happen between all of them
I just started watching this again and I love it so much. It's an awesome soap opera to get in to. It's Kaitlyn drama and not hospital related things so have no fear you'll be able to understand everything!
Awesome show but kind of depressing. I like the story line and something suspenseful happens in every episode with all types of medical mysteries or freak accidents happening and doctors trying to save lives while also having crazy personal lives. Once you start watching you can't stop.
I used to watch this with my mom when i was younger. but now i am rewatching it since i was young when i saw it and i love it! such a good show. it really makes you cry and sad sometimes, but overall such a great show with hot guys :) my boyfriend enjoys it too, so it isn't just for girls!
Holy cow! I have never had a show that has put me on the edge of my seat and in the fetal position all in one episode before! From the first to the last episode, this show has heart, laughter and some pretty amazing medicine thrown in! If a show could be 'my person', this show would be it!
This show is the best. It will make you laugh, cry and everything in between. Genius writers. Amazing actors. I still can't listen to certain songs without picturing scenes and wanting to cry. Every season is amazing. Everyone should watch this show. It's got a bit of everything in it.
I jumped on this bandwagon pretty late. I started watching it on DVD and got sucked in and watched it pretty quickly. Then they started killing off and getting rid of characters. Every episode is an emotional train wreck. I'm still watching but think that this show is starting to wind down.
ABSOLUTELY and 10000% enthralled and obsessed with this show since day 1. If it ever ends, I have no idea what I will do. I want the Jackson and April romance. I have the Meredith and Christina "my person" friendship. My life revolves this show. I will probably quote this show in my wedding.
Words cannot describe how much I love this show! This show has the perfect characters and all of the stories are well written and amazing! I think the cast is great, and this show is addicting! This show pulls on your heart strings and can make you laugh! I will be sad when this show ends.
This show is absolutely, incredibly amazing. It's emotional. It's funny. It's heartbreakingly beautiful. The story lines are easy to follow, yet give you a decent amount of mystery and eagerness to figure out what happens next. The actors/actresses portray their characters very well.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos