BY GREY'S ANATOMY #8 in TV

• What is your favourite season of Greys? What is your favo...6 Answers
  • its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Julia L.
This will ultimately be my favorite show EVER! I have seen every single episode in every single season. I have laughed, cried, & gotten angry whike watching this show. it really made me want to further my nursing career & get into the surgical room. it has a good amount of medical information & drama
Kayanna W.
Darlington, SC
If you love drama, steamy sex scenes, and WOW moments than thi I the show for you.

Ok so I've been a fan from day one and I still turn in every Thursday. Grey's makes it hard for you to not turn in because something new and crazy happens every episodes. This show goes from a bomb in a body and plane crash to hooks up and smack downs in one season (not really). In all it's a great show that keeps you wanting more.
Alexandral H.
Hamilton, MI
I've been watching this show on and off since the beginning, but recently started watching all the seasons in order on netflix! Now that i work in the medical field you understand all of these hidden jokes with medically terminology which makes it all the more better! i really really love this show!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I am a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. I have every season on DVD and have watched every episode at least five times. It makes you laugh, cry, yell be mad....well just about every emotion out there. With that being said, I unfortunately agree that enough is enough. It's getting to be time to end it.
Cyndy V.
Santa ana , CA
I really love this show because it has drama, humor, and great characters. The first time I came across this show was about 6 months ago and I just HAD to watch all 8 seasons in order to catch up for the season 9 premier. Sometimes, the storylines are unrealistic, but hey it makes for awesome tv.
Nicole F.
Los Angeles, CA
Greatest doctor show ever. I've adored every episode and every season. The way the characters interact is spectacular. And they actors are all so talented. Laughter, tears, happiness, and sadness all ensue when you so easily fall into this program. Though it does have to do with your personal taste.
Ashley A.
This show is absolutely heart catching. I watch the new episodes on Thursdays. I also don't mind watching the reruns every day on lifetime. It has drama and real life situations. I can.be honest and say I've cried plenty of episodes. Its addicting and leaves me excited to watch next weeks episode.
Natalie H.
Monroe, IN
MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER! Love Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey as lead roles. Really hoping that this show never cancels. Through all of the deaths of doctors and all of the drama, it is a perfect ratio of happiness, anger, and sadness. Why doesn't everyone watch Grey's Anatomy?! Oh my goodness.
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
There have been some hit and miss seasons throughout the years, but overall, Grey's is one of the best medical dramas on television. Beloved characters have come and gone, and there always seems to be some twists and turns along the way. Even after all of these years, I never miss an episode!
Desirae H.
Lockport, LA
Watched about 5 minutes of one episode and just couldn't get into it. I found the characters to be incredibly whiny. I said I'd give it another chance, but just couldn't bring myself to sit down & watch again.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!