- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
I know people that had parties every week where all there friends came over & watched the new episode. I tried watching it because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about & I didn't care for it at all. So I'm thinking maybe you have to like medical to get into this show. I just couldn't get interested
I used to love watching this show. However, I can't handle the medical inconsistencies with reality and fact. Love Christina though. Favorite scene was with the heart hologram. It made me bawl because it was so beautiful.
Been a fan since 2005 (When it came out) One of the most diverse show with many unique characters and with many memorable moments. Viewers will identify with these characters. This show is not only a medical drama it goes much deeper. Warning: Not for the faint of heart and its a real tear jerker.
One of my favorite shows! I've been watching Grey's Anatomy since the very first season started on ABC and I've always loved it! Over the years the characters have gone through just about anything you can imagine! I do feel that it's gotten a bit soap opera-ish over the years, but I still enjoy it!
I am a little late on the Greys Anatomy craze..I started watching it on Netflix around Thanksgiving and literally watched day and night and was done with TWELVE SEASONS by Christmas. I miss O'Malley 😭😭😭 and Christina!
I love this show! It's so emotional, so don't watch if you can't handle it. I don't like how they get rid of a lot of the main characters though. The storyline is so good- there's romance, comedy, and heart. Love!
This show is absolutely heart catching. I watch the new episodes on Thursdays. I also don't mind watching the reruns every day on lifetime. It has drama and real life situations. I can.be honest and say I've cried plenty of episodes. Its addicting and leaves me excited to watch next weeks episode.
I've been watching this show on and off since the beginning, but recently started watching all the seasons in order on netflix! Now that i work in the medical field you understand all of these hidden jokes with medically terminology which makes it all the more better! i really really love this show!
I Lee watching this show because I feel like I've been with it for so long that I may as well. However, this most recent season has been painful to watch. I cannot get through 10 minutes without getting distracted with something else. It needs to pick up steam with some more interesting story lines.
I really love this show because it has drama, humor, and great characters. The first time I came across this show was about 6 months ago and I just HAD to watch all 8 seasons in order to catch up for the season 9 premier. Sometimes, the storylines are unrealistic, but hey it makes for awesome tv.
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos