- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
This show has been around FOREVER and has always been one of my favorites. It lost me for a few seasons but then when the plane crash happened...WHOA! I still think it's holding it's own and will continue to watch. I do miss McDreamy and McSteamy though...although Jesse Williams is mighty nice to look at.
I give this show five stars because it is one of the most intriguing shows I've ever watched eve of something bad happens in an episode, the actors are just so good and they bring you right back in. It is a must watch
I've watched it since it premiered, and it has always been a great show! Recently I started rewatching the early seasons, and I forgot how amazing the acting was right from the beginning. I am kind of glad though that the crazy situations have kind of lightened up a little bit so they're more realistic.
One of my favorite shows.. It's a close tie with The Walking Dead. I've been hooked since the very first show. You grow to love the characters, and there is a perfect mix of drama and suspense. I really like the shows that focus most on trauma in the show. I hope they continue this show for a long time!
Besides PLL this is my other guilty pleasure. As PLL this show I have to watched from the very beginning and been a loyal fan. The story lines are amazing and its such an awesome show to watch every episode you learn about something new and exciting and you start to fall in love with all of the characters.
I really did loved watching this series. I stopped backing it when they killed off Derek (Patrick Dempsey). I think it had some great acting in it. Do I think the series runner caused a lot of drama on set? Oh Yeah! Do I wish they didn't kill Derek off because I just didn't relate to it after that?
This show has been around for years, and I finally decided to watch it last month. I have been hooked since! Currently six seasons in, and it's a nightly watch for me now. Honestly, it became repetitive with Meredith and Derek, but that aside, it's a great show with fantastic story-lines, and characters.
Such an amazing show. I never knew how much I could cry until I've seen this show. The recent seasons are not too interesting to me but up until season 8 I was hooked. The deaths really got to me though. Shonda does such a good job keeping you attached
I used to love watching this show. However, I can't handle the medical inconsistencies with reality and fact. Love Christina though. Favorite scene was with the heart hologram. It made me bawl because it was so beautiful.
I know people that had parties every week where all there friends came over & watched the new episode. I tried watching it because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about & I didn't care for it at all. So I'm thinking maybe you have to like medical to get into this show. I just couldn't get interested
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos