BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
One of my favorite TV shows!!! I have been a fan since episode one!!! Love how they have not repeated any issues and have some very unique characters. Season 7's musical episode has to be one of my favorite!!! And although we have had some heartbreaking lose in the end all we need is just a 30 second dance party!!!
Nieya B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY, its is amazing. When you watch a show for such a long time it really seems like you know the characters and I feel like those are the best types of shows. They characters are relatable and just freaking awesome. Sometimes it almost feels like they're real people that you know.
Kailee E.
There is so much suspense in this show! It is so amazing and I love all the characters. My favorite characters have to be Meredith (of course), Derek, and Mark Sloann ( which I'm sad he's no longer on the show :( ). This show has the perfect amount of drama and suspense and action and it's probably my favorite show!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
AHHHHH I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I just love the cast and everything about the show. I binge watched all of the seasons. It was eat, sleep, and breathe Grey's Anatomy. I'm sure the new season is going to be just as good as all the previous ones( even though Christina is now gone). I hope this show stays on for a while.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love this show! The acting is great, and they always have a good plot. The show keeps getting better! There is 11 seasons so if anyone wants to binge watch a show for a week or so I would recommend this one! After the first episode your falling in love with the characters and "hating" the mean ones.
Paige P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've binged watched most of the seasons I felt like I was apart of the show it's so interesting and always something new there's so much drama it keeps you at the edge of your seat very well written this show will have you crying and laughing. Watching the doctors go from interns to excellent in their field
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It took some time for me to hop on the GA bandwagon, but now that I have it is simply one of the best shows ever. I started binge-watching on Netflix and it is hard to stop!!! I needed someone to talk to about all of the drama unfolding so I convinced my boyfriend to start watching and now we're both hooked.
Barbara A.
Clark, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't know why it took me so long to watch this show but honestly it was the best decision I ever made. If it wasn't for netflix and hulu I have no idea how I would have finished all 11 seasons. Ugh one of the best shows ever and I need more people that watch it! Plus who doesn't love a well rounded cast!
Jori B.
Medford, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm obsessed with this show! Been binge watching it on Netflix for 2 weeks now I think! I love everything about it and would definitely recommend others to watch too if they love the hospital setting and a little but of romance.
Traci G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I got sucked into this in the very beginning. It never fails to bring drama, romance, laughs. It can leave you on the edge of your seat and crying your eyes out. Quite frankly, I'm thinking it's likely time to end the shows as the last few seasons seem to not have the same quality as the the prior seasons.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!