BY GREY'S ANATOMY #4 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Nieya P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY, its is amazing. When you watch a show for such a long time it really seems like you know the characters and I feel like those are the best types of shows. They characters are relatable and just freaking awesome. Sometimes it almost feels like they're real people that you know.
Kailee E.
There is so much suspense in this show! It is so amazing and I love all the characters. My favorite characters have to be Meredith (of course), Derek, and Mark Sloann ( which I'm sad he's no longer on the show :( ). This show has the perfect amount of drama and suspense and action and it's probably my favorite show!
cristina f.
Fort Myers, FL
I was introduced to Grey's Anatomy by a friend. At first I didn't really think anything of it... but then I became obsessed. Grey's is the best medical drama there is. I have cried... many times... because of many characters. I would recommend this show to anyone, because you will become obsessed now matter what.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
AHHHHH I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I just love the cast and everything about the show. I binge watched all of the seasons. It was eat, sleep, and breathe Grey's Anatomy. I'm sure the new season is going to be just as good as all the previous ones( even though Christina is now gone). I hope this show stays on for a while.
Joi S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Greys Anatomy! Since the beginning I have followed this show and the many characters. It has changed over the years (some good changes and some not so good changes) Overall this is a well balanced show that has thw power to keep me on the edge of my seat, feel joy, feel pain, and bring me to tears. Its great!
Taylor W.
Gaston, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the show I turn to when I'm sick of being in nursing school, and it reminds me why I chose the medical field as a future career. I know it's not accurate to what the "real" hospital is like, but the first two seasons just kill me and remind me why I love working in the hospital. Haha :) Must-see classic.
Ashley H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is easily one of my favorite shows on tv. Although I hate what happened in season 11 I think the show still works. There are big dramatic episodes. This show is funny and sad. some episodes will leave you on the edge of your seat. You will hate characters and then grow to love them and sometimes vise versa.
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
One of my favorite TV shows!!! I have been a fan since episode one!!! Love how they have not repeated any issues and have some very unique characters. Season 7's musical episode has to be one of my favorite!!! And although we have had some heartbreaking lose in the end all we need is just a 30 second dance party!!!
Demetria B.
Columbus, OH
I've been watching Grey's Anatomy since the 1st season and haven't missed one episode...So much has happened on this show and I feel extremely connected to the characters...Some people say the drama is unrealistic but I think it makes the show much more interesting...Plus it's a drama it's supposed to be dramatic!
Kandyce H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Gray's anatomy is fantastic I am currently watching it right now as I type this I rewatch it every now and then before the new season comes out just because it's really good and I love it. I got my husband hooked on it to.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!