- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
This show will cheap you wanting more. It follows an intern Meredith Gray throughout her years working at Seattle grace hospital. From seasons 1-10 you’ll be in love with the characters and the story. I would say now the show is dragging on a bit, in my opinion it should have ended a few seasons ago. You will not regret starting this on Netflix!
Looooove this show! I love the different characters and how there's always drama and different things going on in each of the character's life. Also they play the songs I love and listen to and that makes me love it so much more. I try to get everyone to watch it but no one likes it as much as I do! It's entertaining and after 13 seasons still not bored of it. 👍🏼
I love the earlier seasons! Sadly I stopped watching but there is much to love about the beginning of the show. George O'Malley! Doc the dog! Chris O'Donnell guest starring as a vet! I liked watching the development of Lexie Grey. I also liked the ",drowning" episode and the "prom" episode. The soundtrack is outstanding as well.
I think everyone that gives this show a chance loves it. So many twists and turns. Lots of drama, romance, craziness, and relationships. I recommend it. Lots of episodes too😍
I really did loved watching this series. I stopped backing it when they killed off Derek (Patrick Dempsey). I think it had some great acting in it. Do I think the series runner caused a lot of drama on set? Oh Yeah! Do I wish they didn't kill Derek off because I just didn't relate to it after that?
My FAVORITE tv show ever! There are currently 14 seasons full of consistent emotional impact. This show constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat. No other medical show has ever compared to Grey’s Anatomy! I highly recommend this show especially if you are looking for a very long show 😂 Grey's Anatomy
One of my all time fave shows!! Being a medical professional, I guess Im just more partial to it....I dont know! It isnt that you necessarily learn anything...lol.....but the characters are interesting....the men are hot.....and the storylines are great! I do hate that the best characters seem to always get killed off.....or just go away!
I’m addicted to this show... I have watched every episode that has aired and I can hardly ever wait until the next one airs. It has a story line and the same characters that makes it feel personal. If you haven’t watched this show you are truly missing out. I feel like greys is part of my family
Greys anatomy is an amazing compelling show with multiple ways to make you feel something. The story line is amazing and you will find yourself always wanting more!!!!!
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos