BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Raluca L.
N Miami Beach, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was hooked to this show when it all started, I was anxiously waiting for every new episode and I cried, laught and had good times, but somehow after season 5, I got lost on the way and the show did not sparked any more interest to me. Kudos to the fact that it still lasting and it is loved by so many people out there.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Greys anatomy so much. It is so easy to get lost in this show and forgot about important things like doing dishes and laundry. Lol. I love Meredith. I wish they hadn't killed off mark though. He was one of my favorites.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Hands down my favorite show ever. I was really late to the game, but once I started I was hooked. I love the characters, the emotions, the humor, the romances. Everything about it is amazing, you just have to watch for yourself.
Erica M.
West Covina, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I didn't start watchig this show when it first aired. I started watching it a couple of years ago on Netflix and I started to binge. I love and hate how it can make me feel so many emotions and once. Now with Derek gone I'm not sure how the new season will play out. Sadly, I feel like the end is near for this series.
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
This show is really enjoyable and I am rewatching the series up to the current season. I find that the most recent season has annoying interns that, to me, aren't likable or relatable. Yet, I still watch because I love the other characters and I am hoping they'll nix the ones that I do not like.

The stories have been sub par but only because they're probably beginning to run out of ideas. I will watch this show until the end, however!
Liz M.
Boiling Springs, SC
I didn't want to succumb to this show but it started when my stepdaughter dvr'd all of the episodes from previous seasons. The characters are likeable (especially McSteamy, McDreamy, Lexie to name a few) and there are some great story lines, with a few very dramatic/traumatic. Once you start watching, you can't stop!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show has so many seasons, however it has a real amazing storyline and so addicting! You'll fall in love with the characters, cry a lot, learn a lot about surgery, have your heart ripped open, and never want to stop watching.
Kailee E.
There is so much suspense in this show! It is so amazing and I love all the characters. My favorite characters have to be Meredith (of course), Derek, and Mark Sloann ( which I'm sad he's no longer on the show :( ). This show has the perfect amount of drama and suspense and action and it's probably my favorite show!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
AHHHHH I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. I just love the cast and everything about the show. I binge watched all of the seasons. It was eat, sleep, and breathe Grey's Anatomy. I'm sure the new season is going to be just as good as all the previous ones( even though Christina is now gone). I hope this show stays on for a while.
Nichole S.
I've watched this show since the beginning and I love how the storyline has developed. Sometimes you love a character and when they go, nothing's the same and when they bring new people on it can take a while to get used to them. There's always something exciting happening on this show. Every girl must watch it.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!