BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Letica O.
Independence, MO
One of my all time favorite shows! This show has been my favorite since the beginning and I will continue to watch it till its off the air. I will admit the earlier seasons has been the best, the current season is a little iffy but I'm still interested and wondering whats going to happen next with merder or the other characters.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great TV series. The medical aspect is spot on and with being a Biology major, I sometimes I feel like I'm learning stuff as I'm watching a show that is packed with love, tragedy, etc. The show keeps you hooked and you fall in love or hate characters which is a great way to keep people watching. Great suspense and cliff hangers too.
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am only on season 4 on Netflix, but so far this show is engaging. My fiance said it was like a soap opera based in a hospital but with better acting and more medical stuff. Either way, even he enjoys watching it with me from time to time. I'm not ready to stop yet, and I still have 7 more seasons available after season 4.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
My roommate told me to watch it and within the first episode I was addicted. Watched all ten seasons on Netflix, but have been slacking on the current season. I will definitely have to catch up. So much drama, so little time. Definitely a must watch! Shonda Rhimes does a great job at keeping the drama going with every episode!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was one of my all time favorites...until they killed off most of the best characters. It seems that they are really reaching to keep it interesting. It used to be much better. I would highly recommend seasons 1-8 but after that it's only ok. The early seasons are magical though. You will laugh and cry and love all the characters.
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
I started watching this show from day one, hoping it would end up being great and i wouldn't regret it. and i haven't! I stopped watching about season 5 just because I moved and didn't get cable again. a couple years passed, then I caught up on Netflix. it was so easy to get right back into the drama without skipping a beat.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show jumped the shark long ago, when one of it's then-main characters had visions - including sexual ones?! - of her dead husband. From bombs to bus accidents, tumors to drownings to plane crashings to mass shootings, these characters have experienced basically everything possible. Realistic? No. But it sure does make for enjoyable TV.
Raluca L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I was hooked to this show when it all started, I was anxiously waiting for every new episode and I cried, laught and had good times, but somehow after season 5, I got lost on the way and the show did not sparked any more interest to me. Kudos to the fact that it still lasting and it is loved by so many people out there.
Sofia R.
This show is one of my all time favorites!! Because of this show and how they respond to people is the reason of me considering being a doctor. My favorite episode is the Wallace episode! This show is super recommended to anybody but it may be super long to watch. All the characters are super relatable. Super great show!
Annie K.
Los Angeles, CA
I think this show is written in a way that can be watched/ loved by people who don't have a medical background. Although many aspects of the show are not accurate, it makes for some excellent TV! There's love, plot twists, unexpected deaths of characters, you name it, Grey's has probably taken you through the emotion.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!