BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am so in love with this show. It has gotten me through so many tough times. I am definitely that person who will get into an argument defending the characters on the show just because I have such a personal connection to the show.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I love this show, it is one of my favorites. I watch it every Thursday night or DVR it. But now that the season is over its been quiet. I just want it to come back. Even though the season finale was epic as usual. But this show teaches you about medicine, if you can keep up. And it has some Drama with the actual life of the doctors.
Maggie W.
Austin , TX
There is a reason this show has been on television for so long. It's always changing and adding and taking away characters, just like a real hospital would add and lose doctors. This show is fascinating and even if you aren't a fan of doctor shows, I don't see how you couldn't like this show. It is about more than the medicine.
Elizabeth T.
Fayetteville, NC
I love love love Grey's Anatomy! I didn't start watching the show until a few years ago and I have loved it ever since. I catch reruns on Lifetime and first airs on ABC! There is such a good mix between the relationships and friendships of the doctors and plenty interesting medical scenarios! You can't go wrong with this show!
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite show!!! I have been addicted since episode one. I love the characters on the show and the drama of every episode. I highly recommend this show to everyone!! I have gotten several of my friends hooked on it.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great TV series. The medical aspect is spot on and with being a Biology major, I sometimes I feel like I'm learning stuff as I'm watching a show that is packed with love, tragedy, etc. The show keeps you hooked and you fall in love or hate characters which is a great way to keep people watching. Great suspense and cliff hangers too.
Letica O.
Independence, MO
One of my all time favorite shows! This show has been my favorite since the beginning and I will continue to watch it till its off the air. I will admit the earlier seasons has been the best, the current season is a little iffy but I'm still interested and wondering whats going to happen next with merder or the other characters.
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
I started watching this show from day one, hoping it would end up being great and i wouldn't regret it. and i haven't! I stopped watching about season 5 just because I moved and didn't get cable again. a couple years passed, then I caught up on Netflix. it was so easy to get right back into the drama without skipping a beat.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This was one of my all time favorites...until they killed off most of the best characters. It seems that they are really reaching to keep it interesting. It used to be much better. I would highly recommend seasons 1-8 but after that it's only ok. The early seasons are magical though. You will laugh and cry and love all the characters.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
My roommate told me to watch it and within the first episode I was addicted. Watched all ten seasons on Netflix, but have been slacking on the current season. I will definitely have to catch up. So much drama, so little time. Definitely a must watch! Shonda Rhimes does a great job at keeping the drama going with every episode!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!