- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
If enjoy watching intense, romantic, medical dramas this show is for you. There is no show like Greys Anatomy. The chemistry the cast has makes it all seem so real. The plot, story lines, and characters make the show worth while. It is a must watch.
Iv been watching this show since the beginning. I must say it's easy to get into. However don't fall in love with any of the characters because they have a tendency to die off. I would definitely recommend if you're into doctor dramas like ER!
Best show ever. I binge watched 11 seasons and I continue to rewatch all seasons. Shonda Rimes has created an amazing show that will make you laugh and definitely cry. I highly recommend if you are looking for a good show to get sucked into
I would give this show a million stars if I could! Best show ever! You laugh, cry, love, hate, and get excited with the characters and feel like you're a part of Seattle Grace. Every second of this show is my favorite second ever. LOVE!!!
I've been a fan of this show since the first season. It's funny, thrilling and it has some amazing actors as well. Even though it's all about one main person it shares different sides of all the actors. It has sad moments, romantic moments and shocking hilarious moments. It's a much watch show. Start from the beginning though.. Lol..
I have watched Greys since the beginning and I still love it! I found it going a bit downhill recently, but now it's definitely getting back to how great it was! The storylines are addicting and every episode is fun to watch. It's the perfect mix of funny, drama, and relationships. I guarantee you will get VERY emotionally involved.
I have been binge watching this show from the beginning of the semester! It's so interesting. You have to have a tough stomach though. Lots of blood but it's all fake. It's so good. Romance, drama, excitement, plot twists, it has it all!
This is a really great show!!! It helps a lot if you have a medical background knowledge to understand what is happening with the patient, but it is not necessary and they will explain everything to you throughout the episode! Grey's Anatomy is a good mix of drama, romance, and comedy. But squeamish should definitely watch with caution!
This show is amazing! I fell in love with the first season and I couldn't stop watching. This reminds me of ER from way back in the day a little and it's just as good, maybe a little better. I love all of the characters, the twists and turns are so good and it definitely does a great job at keeping your interest. Highly recommend this!!
There aren't any words strong enough to express how much I love this show! It's an ocean of emotion! It'll have you crying one second and laughing the next. I finished watching season 11 and I'm now rewatching season 1. It's a great show
Q & A
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos