BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I've watched Grey's Anatomy from their first season. Although characters have came and went I'm still a fan. I am a pre-med student, so I understand all of the terminology and small talk among-st each other. I love how there is so much drama- whether it has to do with the patients or between characters. This show is like a soap opera. So addicting!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my number one favorite show in the whole entire world. I live Grey's Anatomy. The fact that it's still going and the story gets better and better each season I just love. Then since its on Netflix i can watch it all dayy!! Team Mcdreamy for life!!! :)
cassie g.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I heard all the buzz about this show for years but never took two seconds to think of getting into it. Once I took the plunge I couldn't get enough. You get emotionally attached to people & when they die or leave it takes a piece of you every time!
I HATE IT!! I HATE IT SO MUCH!! It's a TV show about people have sex between they.. Really? Because is in a hospital the public likes drama, but shouldn't be like that, Not.. May be about doctors interested in save lifes. No have sex with coworkers..
Kristine A.
I started watching greys anatomy from its first season when lifetime was showing re-runs. I really really like this show..the drama is awesome..but this past season i kinda stopped watching it because they killed off Mark and mini Grey...yea...Mark was one of my fave characters..not gonna lie that shit made me mad..but aside from that..its a good show
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
I used to watch this show religiously but I had to stop because of conflicting TV shows (can only tape 2 shows at one time on DVR!). I started catching up over the summer and I love this show! I totally forgot how much I love this show. The cast and the script are always terrific. I'm not up to date on this show yet but I look forward to catching up.
jen b.
newfield, NJ
I am rating Grey's Anatomy a "B" only because of it's resemblance to a daytime soap. The plot can be very unrealistic and there has been a lot of turnover in cast. Otherwise, it is a pretty solid show with lots of quotable moments. I have been watching it since it's start (in 2005) and I still look forward to watching new episodes every week.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
GA is my favorite show of all time. I got into it late but have seen every episode of every season at least three times by now. The plotlines are excellent and addicting, and the characters are relatable while still being entertaining. Unfortunately, the characters are also easy to become attached to, which makes it difficult when they keep killing them off each season. However, this is one of my favorite shows, and I'm glad it's still going strong after this many seasons.
Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I started watching this show in season 13 and decided to start from the very beginning on Netflix. I am absolutely in love with this show and feel connected to the characters in my own very special ways. Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends.
Melissa M.
Such a great show. The first few seasons are definitely the best and it's kind of going downhill. With that said, it's still a great show. It's exciting, fast paced, and has wonderful acting. I laugh, cry, and scream at the tv all in the same episode.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!