BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem4 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
joshalynn t.
California, lakewood
This show comes with action, romance, drama, and lots and lots of blood. This show mostly is shown at a hospital but in other scenes or episodes its someones house or just another place. I love this show! It is one of my top 3 shows. I started watching this show a while back and when I haven't watched it for a while I re watched seasons. It is a great show.
Stephanie L.
Highland, CA
I have watched Greys Anatomy since it first hit the air. When Greys and Desperate Housewives were the hottest shows on TV! Throughout the years the stories have changed and some characters have come and gone but the show has always been my favorite! I love the characters and the story lines are incredible. Thank you Shonda for these past 9(!!!) seasons!
cassie g.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I heard all the buzz about this show for years but never took two seconds to think of getting into it. Once I took the plunge I couldn't get enough. You get emotionally attached to people & when they die or leave it takes a piece of you every time!
noor e.
At first i didn't care much for this show, but one day i watched one episode and i became so incredibly addicted, in just a few months i managed to finish all the episodes until the new season. Causes so many different emotions to arise! So addicted it is truly a good show, makes me forget that they are just actors! can talk about the show forever. so good!
Christine L.
Parsippany, NJ
I used to watch this show religiously but I had to stop because of conflicting TV shows (can only tape 2 shows at one time on DVR!). I started catching up over the summer and I love this show! I totally forgot how much I love this show. The cast and the script are always terrific. I'm not up to date on this show yet but I look forward to catching up.
I HATE IT!! I HATE IT SO MUCH!! It's a TV show about people have sex between they.. Really? Because is in a hospital the public likes drama, but shouldn't be like that, Not.. May be about doctors interested in save lifes. No have sex with coworkers..
Olivia P.
Isom, KY
This is my favorite show. Having a background in the medical field, I'm always up for a good hospital show. But lately, most shows are so fake. I love how Grey's is so realistic and life like. I have watched all the episodes on Netflix 3 times through. It never gets boring. Perfect story line throughout all seasons. Keeps watchers coming back for more!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my number one favorite show in the whole entire world. I live Grey's Anatomy. The fact that it's still going and the story gets better and better each season I just love. Then since its on Netflix i can watch it all dayy!! Team Mcdreamy for life!!! :)
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I've watched Grey's Anatomy from their first season. Although characters have came and went I'm still a fan. I am a pre-med student, so I understand all of the terminology and small talk among-st each other. I love how there is so much drama- whether it has to do with the patients or between characters. This show is like a soap opera. So addicting!
Kristine A.
I started watching greys anatomy from its first season when lifetime was showing re-runs. I really really like this show..the drama is awesome..but this past season i kinda stopped watching it because they killed off Mark and mini Grey...yea...Mark was one of my fave characters..not gonna lie that shit made me mad..but aside from that..its a good show
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!