BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
allison f.
Pleasanton , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh man, there is just something about this show. I cry...a lot. I get in moods where I can't stop watching and then I just stop. And I'm like "maybe just one episode..." and then I watch a whole season! Shonda Rhimes really knows how to pull at my heart strings.
Joanna C.
Love this show since the first day I started watching it ! There is drama, romance, comedy so much that makes you fall in love. I love Mcdreamy so much this cast is just perfect !! I can guarantee that you who ever watches this show won't regret it at all... Not to mention you will be hooked to it.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
This show was awesome up until they started killing /writing off the main characters. i kept watching it even after they killed off george and kicked izzy off, but it started going downhill i my opinion. i havent watched it recently only because of how they were just ruining alexs character  after making him grow up only to make him go right back down his old path.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been binge watching this series on Netflix, I'm almost finished with season 9 !! This show makes feel like I'm a Doctor myself. Lmao. I love how each character grows on you. Just so everyone knows Season 13 premiers September 13, 2016. Get your DVR ready. Lol
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
Watch it! I just started not too long ago and I'm already on season 6! You will look at the life of a doctor in a different way after watching! It is a good balance between surgery and drama/love. There are a ton of seasons to watch and it's still airing now.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I used to love Greys Anatomy and watched every single episode. The storylines have become ridiculous recently, and I've stopped watching. The only plot-line I still follow is Callie and Arizona, and with Sara leaving the show I have no reason to keep watching.
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
HOT MALE DOCTORS :) I have always loved a good medical show. I won't lie, this show has made me cry more times then I care to admit. Saving lives and hooking up is mostly what this show is about, but it's actually really good. Though sometimes I do get tired of watching the same old thing. But the show has been on for 10 years so they are doing something right.
Kimberly B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I've loved this show for years. I'm very dedicated to the original characters but Shonda has killed practically all of them off!!! I want to see where this goes (although I'm not that interested in more recent leads) but ready for it to come to an end soon.
Joey E.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite series.
All of the characters are so genuine and I feel like they're real people.
At times in the Beggining it could be slow, but it always has something but happening.
Very entertaining.
And all the seasons are on Netflix!!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
This is one of my favorite shows!! I love how you learn alittle backround each character but mainly Meredith, I do wish we would learn more on the other characters, I however don't enjoy Derek Shepard. I know alot of people do but i don't like how he thinks he better then most. Just how he acts annoys me very much. But overall it's definitely a good doctor show!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!