BY GREY'S ANATOMY #4 in TV

• its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I had started to watch this show when it first came on, but I was not good at keeping up with it. I recently decided to start watching it again from season 1 and I am so glad that I did. I absolutely love this show. I always find myself laughing and crying and aww'ing throughout the entire shows. There is something so wonderful about the characters and cast even though it has changed a lot.
Sarah K.
Milwaukee, WI
If you're looking for a show to let you in on the secrets that happen in a hospital on a daily basis, Grey's Anatomy is not for you. If you're looking for interesting story lines, characters you fall in love with, unexpected plot twists, welcome to Grey's Anatomy. I've been watching it since it first aired years ago and have even watched all the episodes again on Netflix! I love it!
Jamie G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I binge watched this show recently and it's the only show that has ever consistently made me get emotional, which is super rare! Every season had its twists and shocks and unfortunately deaths of beloved characters. I haven't started watching season 12, but I definitely plan on it!
Raven L.
Hobart, OK
I started watching this when it first came out on TV and stopped for a little while. Started watching it again this last past year (thank goodness for Netflix). I'm completely caught up on the show and the horrible sobbing sessions from all the terrible things that go on.. I love the show but I do believe my feelings are almost gone from this show. I will watch till they cancel the show.
Dana S.
1,082 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I watched this show for quite a few seasons and then stopped watching because I was quite busy with things. I wish I did not stop because this show is great. It is a drama but at the same time I find it quite interesting to see how they incorporate medical knowledge along with romance and other themes. It is one of the longer running shows so I think that shows how good it really is.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Although I have not fully caught up with this show it is one of my favorites of all time!!! I don't see how anyone can say anything bad about it. I guess I am a sucker for the drama and romance type of shows. I love how far the seasons have gone, not like other shows that just end in 4 seasons. In order to get everything that is going on now you would have to start watching from the beginning!
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Didn't watch this until recently! Hands down another wonderful creation from Shonda! It takes a little while to get into but once you do, you're hooked! The "drama" has kind of died down recently but I'm still optimistic for the future. Just hate that so many characters you grow to love get killed off.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm obsessed with this show, I hope it never ends. I've binge watched the entire series multiple times. Its like a roller coaster ride of emotions. One episode can make you laugh and cry and want to punch things in a matter of minutes. Brilliant writers and awesome actors!
Rebekah D.
I never bothered to watch Grey's before, as it seemed a bit too much like a Soap Opera. But a friend of mine, who lives in a different time zone, is a fan. I decided as a tease, to watch it "early" so I could cryptically spoil things...and I ended up really liking it. I became really invested in the characters and love all the varying plots, for the main characters and the patients.
Emma P.
I liked Grey's when I first started watching it, but after a while it seems like no one on the show ever gets happiness that lasts for more than one episode. The intense doom and gloom of the characters started making me not want to watch it as much. That and the fact that the creator/writer Shonda Rhimes seems incapable of propelling the plot without killing off serious characters.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!