- "I love Greys Anatomy this is full of drama and romance, I love the excitement I get in every episode, I love watching the surgeries and seeing the different stories from different families." in 55 reviews
- "I started watching GA when I was first pregnant and had insomnia and I was so hooked I would watch multiple episodes a night." in 45 reviews
- "ughhh I have been watching them from the beginning and I cant believe its been 10 years already you get so caught up in the lives of these characters you can feel emotion in each story line. " in 44 reviews
- "Being in the medical field makes me appreciate the show even more and is definitely one of my favorite shows to binge watch over the weekends." in 33 reviews
- "I always look forward to Thursday nights and seeing what new drama has struck up in the lives of the crazy doctors at the Grey Sloan Memorial hospital." in 19 reviews
Not a great fan. The story has too much drama too frequently. Breakups and hookups are like a piece of cake for these doctors, it's a little hard to digest. I liked the first two season but after that, it was too much to take in. If you like a sensible show I don't think this is a right fit for you. If you like watching mindless drama then surely go for it
Been watching Grey's for years and will continue to do so. This show is the epitome of an emotional rollercoaster. You develop connections with every character. There are no minor roles in this show in my opinion. Each character is well thought out and you get to know them all, no matter how often they are exhibited in the show.
This show will cheap you wanting more. It follows an intern Meredith Gray throughout her years working at Seattle grace hospital. From seasons 1-10 you’ll be in love with the characters and the story. I would say now the show is dragging on a bit, in my opinion it should have ended a few seasons ago. You will not regret starting this on Netflix!
I love the earlier seasons! Sadly I stopped watching but there is much to love about the beginning of the show. George O'Malley! Doc the dog! Chris O'Donnell guest starring as a vet! I liked watching the development of Lexie Grey. I also liked the ",drowning" episode and the "prom" episode. The soundtrack is outstanding as well.
I think everyone that gives this show a chance loves it. So many twists and turns. Lots of drama, romance, craziness, and relationships. I recommend it. Lots of episodes too😍
My FAVORITE tv show ever! There are currently 14 seasons full of consistent emotional impact. This show constantly keeps you on the edge of your seat. No other medical show has ever compared to Grey’s Anatomy! I highly recommend this show especially if you are looking for a very long show 😂 Grey's Anatomy
One of my all time fave shows!! Being a medical professional, I guess Im just more partial to it....I dont know! It isnt that you necessarily learn anything...lol.....but the characters are interesting....the men are hot.....and the storylines are great! I do hate that the best characters seem to always get killed off.....or just go away!
I’m addicted to this show... I have watched every episode that has aired and I can hardly ever wait until the next one airs. It has a story line and the same characters that makes it feel personal. If you haven’t watched this show you are truly missing out. I feel like greys is part of my family
Greys anatomy is an amazing compelling show with multiple ways to make you feel something. The story line is amazing and you will find yourself always wanting more!!!!!
Q & A
Does anyone think Grey's anatomy has lost its touch?
What is your favorite episode?
Alex and Jo or Meredith and Alex?
Who is your favorite character on Greys? Mine is Callie.
Is anybody else upset that Christina is gone ? I literally cried the last episode because she was leaving
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos