BY GREY'S ANATOMY #6 in TV

• When does the new season start?1 Answers
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite show ! I turned on season 1 on netfilx and a week later I had finished all the seasons available within a week . I've kept up with it ever since. All the characters have different stories and backgrounds so you are bound to relate to at least one of them. I didn't know I would fall in love with this show when I started watching it. Give it a try you may love it too !
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS SHOW. So, I started watching this show by accident tonight. It came on right after the news, and I was like what the heck? I'll give it a try, as I remembered my sister was a fan of the show growing up. MAN, now I can see exactly why. This show will literally have you on the edge of your seat the entire time. I watched one episode and I'm HOOKED officially. It's a MUST SEE!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I watch this show each and every week. I gave it only 3 stars because I'm a nurse and I have trouble with the medical aspect of the show. That being said, the characters and the storyline is what it's all about. It's downright heart wrenching at times but I just can't stop watching.
Christina R.
Henderson, NV
I really love hospital themed TV shows, getting interested in all the different problems with the patients and still getting the drama. You become VERY attached to each and every one of the characters in this series. It definitely hooks you once you watch a season. I tend to get bored of TV shows and not finish them, but I'm still watching this one and am all caught up.

It's a must watch.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
This is a guilty pleasure for me. This show has something new every week yet takes the time to build on each characters individual story lines. The only down side to this show is the crazy bad luck the characters seem to have. The odds of one person dealing with one of their plot lines is slim. The odds of one person dealing with ALL the bad luck they have is astronomical and unrealistic.
Marielisa S.
Posen, IL
I absolutely LOVEEE Grey's Anatomy! It's such a good show and it never gets old! I love every character there! I wish Izzie could come back I absolutely loved her! At some point, for each season I cried hysterically. I can't emphasize how much I love this show. My major is nursing and throughout the show I always find myself saying, "I know what that is!" Definitely recommend this show!
Raven L.
Hobart, OK
I started watching this when it first came out on TV and stopped for a little while. Started watching it again this last past year (thank goodness for Netflix). I'm completely caught up on the show and the horrible sobbing sessions from all the terrible things that go on.. I love the show but I do believe my feelings are almost gone from this show. I will watch till they cancel the show.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I had started to watch this show when it first came on, but I was not good at keeping up with it. I recently decided to start watching it again from season 1 and I am so glad that I did. I absolutely love this show. I always find myself laughing and crying and aww'ing throughout the entire shows. There is something so wonderful about the characters and cast even though it has changed a lot.
Jamie C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I binge watched this show recently and it's the only show that has ever consistently made me get emotional, which is super rare! Every season had its twists and shocks and unfortunately deaths of beloved characters. I haven't started watching season 12, but I definitely plan on it!
Sarah K.
Milwaukee, WI
If you're looking for a show to let you in on the secrets that happen in a hospital on a daily basis, Grey's Anatomy is not for you. If you're looking for interesting story lines, characters you fall in love with, unexpected plot twists, welcome to Grey's Anatomy. I've been watching it since it first aired years ago and have even watched all the episodes again on Netflix! I love it!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!