BY GREY'S ANATOMY #5 in TV

• What is your favourite season of Greys? What is your favo...6 Answers
  • its this show as good as ppl make it seem5 Answers
  • When does the new season start?1 Answers
Sarah B.
Grey's Anatomy is one of the best shows on Netflix and television. You will be hooked as soon as you start season 1. This series is filled with lots of drama and romance. You'll definitely feel like you're on a roller coaster. You feel like you're going through every situation as if you were part of the show too. This show is better to watch if you have a lot of time on your hands because once you're hooked, you'll be staying up all night to watch season after season. I'm so happy that the show has been renewed for a 14th season. Cristina Yang was and will always be my best friend.
Jenna B.
One of my all time favorite t.v. series. Nine or ten seasons are on Netflix so that is why I purchased Netflix to begin with but then I got through all of those so I found out that Hulu had the remaining episodes and it puts the new ones up on Hulu the day after they come out on t.v. So of course I had to get Hulu. Grey's is so addicting and if you don't cry at least once an episode then reassess your life.
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
I love Grey`s anatomy! This is the best show and i will be so sad when they stop showing it at some point. I am so much into the characters and their life, and the things that are happening to them it is like they are my friends. I cry with them, i laugh with them, i am happy with them! I was so sad when they crashed with the plane, i was devastated...It is a great show and Shonda Rhimes is the best creator!
Shirley C.
I was a faithful fan for about 5 seasons but after the season ended I was just feed up with the same story lines. Not only is the show unrealistic but everyone basically sleeps with one another with the same relationship problems. Come on shonda rimes I think its time for this show to end!
Meghan L.
Callao, VA
Grey's Anatomy's earlier seasons were much better than the newer ones. However, it's still a great show to watch. You fall in love with all of the doctor's and their struggles from episode 1. You will laugh with them and cry with them over and over again. It's one of those shows that I can watch the episodes over and over. I gave it a C because the past two seasons have been dragging on a bit too much.
Alyssa T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love, Love that even when the show is over i will purchase all seasons to watch when i please, its brought me so many tears over the past 11 seasons. i love the actors/actresses they all have string roles. its a show i could never get tired of. i still find myself watching the re-runs.
Maddie M.
Looooove Greys! I am though, upset that some of the characters who were in the beginning, are now gone. I feel like once you watch a show you get to know the people and you think they are in your personal life or something. Great show to binge watch! There is action, romance, tears,etc.
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite show ! I turned on season 1 on netfilx and a week later I had finished all the seasons available within a week . I've kept up with it ever since. All the characters have different stories and backgrounds so you are bound to relate to at least one of them. I didn't know I would fall in love with this show when I started watching it. Give it a try you may love it too !
Shantay G.
Reno, NV
I've been a fan of this show since it first premiered. The show was great when it first aired and as the seasons have progressed it has slowly gone downhill. Now that most of the main characters are no longer on the show and they have replaced them with all these new characters I'm not as much of a fan. The story line has gone down hill as well, which is sad since this was once a one of a kind dr show
Haley P.
Bridgman
I got absolutely obsessed with this show last year and has seen almost every episode. I stopped watching for awhile though because I was just too upset with all the people that have left or died. I miss the original cast. Fav character is definitely Jackson Avery though. I love him.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
If you could bring back anyone who would you bring back living or dead?
patty a.
Do you think Owen & Christina will get back together??
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Do you think it's time to end the series?
Stephanie S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the Characters, who are you favorite characters?
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Is this show worth investing a lot of time into ?!